Forecast of daily high and low. - page 7

Zion_Lion:
Hey. Thank you for the interesting question.

I am restricted from giving any information regarding the formula.

If the day is trending, than one should look to the size of the volume and which forecast closely matches it. For example...

LOW VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- RANGE 1207.09 - 1208.71

AVERAGE VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- 1214.36

INCREASED VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- 1217.18

EXTREME VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- 1220.00

If there is a lot of trending and your volume indicator shows strong volume to the upside, than you MIGHT want to consider an exit near or at the " INCREASED VOLUME" forecast, or even the "EXTREME VOLUME" forecast if you really want to secure some profit for the day.

And I suppose that the next step, after the forecast formula is mastered, is to determine what "tomorrows" volume is going to be like. If I knew what the volume might look like to either side, then we could know what MIGHT happen during the course of the entire trading day.

For example...

First move of day to the upside for 40 pips, then 5 hours to the downside for 80 pips, then ranging of 25 pips, then more to the downside...etc

Perhaps this is something that I could begin to work on tonight. We shall see.

GodSpeed

this kind of predict you can see on forex factory by doris halim

Halim is not active in Forex Factory since 10.2008

Here is a visual of today's forecast activities.

Gold, nearly to the pip!

GU close enough! the range held for a few hours, and the other bottoms gave a bounce of over 100 pips back up!

Some more bouncing off the levels later in the day.

ya, show us the CHARTING even better

say,

today TUE -- predict WED high / low of daily price fluctuation

also comment on MONDAY prediction -- i.e show TUE accuracy

GOLD XAU is too much for most of us -- it is extreme volatile, we better watch financial news

but you could predict major currencies

and tell us yesterday prediction -- WE DO UNDERSTAND THERE IS margin or error

or you can say, your prediction only good for ranging market, then when we see the market trendy, we could opt for some other indicator prediction

xx3xxx:
ya, show us the CHARTING even better

say,

today TUE -- predict WED high / low of daily price fluctuation

also comment on MONDAY prediction -- i.e show TUE accuracy

GOLD XAU is too much for most of us -- it is extreme volatile, we better watch financial news

but you could predict major currencies

and tell us yesterday prediction -- WE DO UNDERSTAND THERE IS margin or error

or you can say, your prediction only good for ranging market, then when we see the market trendy, we could opt for some other indicator prediction

thx im with you

Hello

This is an interesting thread. Can you maybe when you post a new forecast, also post the results of the old forecast? that would be very handy to follow!

greets

Morning all.

I'm trying to understand what each of you is requesting, but I need more clarification.

xx3, you would prefer everything shown with chart pictures?

Both forecasts and previous days review?

simplex, I have been posting the results of the previous days forecasts, just not in the same thread as the new forecasts.

But maybe you can clarify what you mean?

Zion

I was thinking that you maybe could post chart pictures with, for examples 60 min chart of the past weeks and maybe draw a line where you forecasted the high / low. That would be great! And also if its not to much work, a 5 min chart with the prediction on it like you did it a while ago, thats very helpful.

Another question, can it be that your forecast are based on historical data, the relation between the volume and the range? If yes, it is a interesting idea, the only problem is, that you dont know the volume of the next day/week.

A good approach for that problem would be that you calculate a statistics from historical data, the volume of the next day / week based on the last couple of weeks / days, the only question is what amount of days / weeks gives the best results and also should each day / week be weighted the same?...

greets

Late forecast...

This is a late forecast, so we can just use it for fun.

GBPUSD-- high of the day 1.5207 or 1.5234

I am eying these levels, but there is a lot of upward push, so it might go further, if the R2 level doesnt hold.

And the big push all started on 1.4964 which was yesterdays forecasted average volume low forecast.

This tells us that "yesterdays" data can MAYBE used in conjunction with "today's" data.

Let's see in the future days if this happens again, and how frequently.

simplex:
I was thinking that you maybe could post chart pictures with, for examples 60 min chart of the past weeks and maybe draw a line where you forecasted the high / low. That would be great! And also if its not to much work, a 5 min chart with the prediction on it like you did it a while ago, thats very helpful....

I am going to consider these requests.

But, as you can imagine, it is time consuming to calculate and also make the images.

I have been giving forecasts for all relevant pairs, because some may like others apart from the majors. While some days, there might be low volume on some pairs, but much movement on other pairs. And some pairs influence direction of other pairs, etc.

What I really need from everyone is an exact request for which pairs that I give forecasts for.

If the amount of request is fair, say 4 or 5 pairs, than I could always give the forecasts on chart and also the review on chart ( picture/screenshot).

I'll pick the most voted for, and stick with those.

Also still provide gold, and maybe occasionally throw in another pair for fun.

So, what does everyone want?