Forecast of daily high and low. - page 6

physicalgoldbar:
gold prediction please?... i am following you... last thursday your prediction low was set at 1187 something. my real account bought at a low 1187.88 then it went up, i liquided friday near closing at 1211... good job... 2000+ pips... thank you...

That is indeed great to hear! I am more than satisfied to hear that someone has made some money with these forecasts.

The forecast for GOLD on last Thursday was EXTREME VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1187.82...

which means that you caught that ride back up from the very beginning.

Excellent work.

I am also a big fan of getting in just a little earlier than where I might believe most other might, such as at a daily pivot or similar.

This is the market, and 20 or 30 pip jumps are not uncommon. Therefore, it s a good idea to get in just before they MIGHT happen.

In my original post, I stated that these forecasts were not intended to be "buy" or "sell" signals, but to be used as exits or "partial" exits.

HOWEVER, you seem to have enough confidence for using them as signals, and perhaps you are a "natural" for trading.

I have considered using these also as buy and sell points, but with very tight stop losses.

So, I hope soon that the formula can finalize and help to bring as good as results as you have had.

I am going to reveal the days forecasts very soon.

I must eat some dinner, but not until I reply to the others.

please keep us posted on your trading results.

GodSpeed.

Welcome back sir

i am shorting the cable from 5164 and put tp at 4930.

Can you plz post the weekly low?

Thanks and have a nice and profitable week.

Greetings.

Thank you for the commending. I really am trying to help as many as I can. Its common knowledge that many people need some form of "help" or "support" in some shape or form.

And, in these kinds of markets, its possible that we ALL need some help and support from time to time.

I do see some similarity in our forecasts, HOWEVER, you do have many more levels. And that leads me to wonder about the method of your forecasting.

Are you using the previous days range? Average daily range?

In any case and at this time, the forecasts that are generated from myself are from a specific and complex mathematical formula. This formula is known only to me and also to my closest Friend.

We are still working on mastering it.

As I stated in my original post, this is a secret formula.

Direct quote..."Although, I'm not able to deliver the formula to any person for secrecy sake, I can deliver each day the forecast for a few pairs to this forum group."

I hope that you can follow my forecasts and benefit from them.

GodSpeed

ibk:
Hi Zion_lion,

Hi Zion_Lion,

I stumble on your thread some few minutes ago and I must commend you for your good work.

I have been working on something similar to your forecast but what I come up with on a daily basis are series of Nos. However, reading thru your thread have given me more confidence to continue this research.

The amazing thing is that going thru all your predictions, they are very close to the ones I generate as well...but the better thing in yours is the fact that you narrow them down to almost the exact high and low.

For example, these were the levels I generated for GU for Friday trading:

1.5246 1.5200 1.5172 1.5026 1.5369 1.5324 1.5049 1.4903 1.5308 1.5262 1.5111 1.4965

Can you see that your prediction was very close to my No?? But you were able to trim it down to almost the exact instead of the series of Nos I generate.

And for Next Monday trading:

1.5241 1.5196 1.5108 1.5051 1.5379 1.5334 1.4969 1.4913 1.5310 1.5265 1.5039 1.4982

If you dont mind, can we get together to exchange notes?? I really want to learn more and contribute as well.

Many thanks.

I am on skype as well and my skype name is: Ibukun_Aderibigbe

I will be waiting to hear from you.

Ibk

xx3xxx:
hiya

are all these predication are based on

assume RANGING market of the trading range of last 2 days ??

i.e. it can't predict , if tomorrow is TRENDY day

Hey. Thank you for the interesting question.

I am restricted from giving any information regarding the formula.

If the day is trending, than one should look to the size of the volume and which forecast closely matches it. For example...

LOW VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- RANGE 1207.09 - 1208.71

AVERAGE VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- 1214.36

INCREASED VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- 1217.18

EXTREME VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- 1220.00

If there is a lot of trending and your volume indicator shows strong volume to the upside, than you MIGHT want to consider an exit near or at the " INCREASED VOLUME" forecast, or even the "EXTREME VOLUME" forecast if you really want to secure some profit for the day.

And I suppose that the next step, after the forecast formula is mastered, is to determine what "tomorrows" volume is going to be like. If I knew what the volume might look like to either side, then we could know what MIGHT happen during the course of the entire trading day.

For example...

First move of day to the upside for 40 pips, then 5 hours to the downside for 80 pips, then ranging of 25 pips, then more to the downside...etc

Perhaps this is something that I could begin to work on tonight. We shall see.

GodSpeed

Zion_Lion:
Hey tweety.

nice short.

I can post right quick my forecast. HOWEVER, the price must get through Fridays low in order for these to be effective.

I dont like what that cable is doing, and I wouldnt be surprised to see some big swings and trending to the downside during this week.

HOWEVER, I am not a crystal ball, so use your best judgment before you use mine.

And please also remember that weekly forecasts are far less probable than daily forecasts.

Weekly GBPUSD LOW FORECASTS
LOW VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- range 1.5027 - 1.5010

AVERAGE VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1.4959

INCREASED VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1.4915

EXTREME VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1.4798
Daily GBPUSD LOW FORECASTS
LOW VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- range 1.5027

AVERAGE VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1.4964

INCREASED VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1.4940

EXTREME VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1.4917

Thank you sir for your valuable advices and I appreciate your effort in this thread.

May God help you and guid you to master and sharpen your formula.

Eccept my respect and best wishes.

tweety:
Thank you sir for your valuable advices and I appreciate your effort in this thread.

May God help you and guid you to master and sharpen your formula.

Eccept my respect and best wishes.

You are very welcome!

I want to also include my new experimental formula of " To the Pip" on the weekly cable to the low side.

Let's try, for FUN ONLY, a "To the Pip" low forecast's set at 1.4935 and 1.4760

We might see a nice bounce here on either of these levels, or a complete reversal, or nothing at all.

But let's check it out and see what happens!

If either style of this formula starts to show some consistency, than we can use it in conjunction with the regular forecasts, and eventually hone in on where the exact high and low of the day are going to be.

GodSpeed

tweety:
Welcome back sir

i am shorting the cable from 5164 and put tp at 4930.

Can you plz post the weekly low?

Thanks and have a nice and profitable week.

Hey tweety.

nice short.

I can post right quick my forecast. HOWEVER, the price must get through Fridays low in order for these to be effective.

I dont like what that cable is doing, and I wouldnt be surprised to see some big swings and trending to the downside during this week.

HOWEVER, I am not a crystal ball, so use your best judgment before you use mine.

And please also remember that weekly forecasts are far less probable than daily forecasts.

Weekly GBPUSD LOW FORECASTS
LOW VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- range 1.5027 - 1.5010

AVERAGE VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1.4959

INCREASED VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1.4915

EXTREME VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1.4798
Daily GBPUSD LOW FORECASTS
LOW VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- range 1.5027

AVERAGE VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1.4964

INCREASED VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1.4940

EXTREME VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1.4917

Adding my new and "under construction" " To the Pip" forecast for weekly GBPUSD low side...

1.4935 and 1.4760

These may or may not hold, so these are just for fun and to test the formula.

Let's watch and see what happens!

Zion_Lion:
You are very welcome!

I want to also include my new experimental formula of " To the Pip" on the weekly cable to the low side.

Let's try, for FUN ONLY, a "To the Pip" low forecast's set at 1.4935 and 1.4760

We might see a nice bounce here on either of these levels, or a complete reversal, or nothing at all.

But let's check it out and see what happens!

If either style of this formula starts to show some consistency, than we can use it in conjunction with the regular forecasts, and eventually hone in on where the exact high and low of the day are going to be.

GodSpeed

Good luck sir.

Last Friday I used your high forecast for the cable as a guide and took a short from 5205 with big lots as I noticed a divergnce and a resistance at 5205. It moved only 1 pip against me and I got a very nice profit that day.

Thanks again .

Gold Daily

Here is the daily forecast for gold.

I am going to keep a close eye on the 1230.85 level. But this doesnt mean the others are excluded. Also, use YOUR best judgment before you use mine.

I am really tired tonight, and I am nearly asleep at the desk.

So, more forecasts tomorrow.

Gold daily forecast

LOW VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- RANGE 1216.58 - 1218.41

AVERAGE VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- 1224.73

INCREASED VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- 1227.83

EXTREME VOLUME TO THE UPSIDE- 1230.85

LOW VOLUME TO THE DOWNISDE- 1205.44

AVERAGE VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1199.24

INCREASED VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1196.06

EXTREME VOLUME TO THE DOWNSIDE- 1193.04

EXPERIMENTAL "TO THE PIP" FORECASTS

Trying these on Gold, lets see what happens.

High- 1224.68

Low- 1184.42

In my original post, I stated that these forecasts were not intended to be "buy" or "sell" signals, but to be used as exits or "partial" exits.

HOWEVER, you seem to have enough confidence for using them as signals, and perhaps you are a "natural" for trading.

I have considered using these also as buy and sell points, but with very tight stop losses.

So, I hope soon that the formula can finalize and help to bring as good as results as you have had.

I personally wouldn't trade live with a single call from anybody unless I knew their signal matched my own analysis.