RAS Signal - Multi-EA - page 3

Hypothetical Monthly Results table

I think there is a mistake in the Hypothetical Monthly Results table.

If you select lot size to be mini 0.1 and lot multiplier to be 1 and deposit $ 100,000

you will get %11 for August. It means $11,000 profit in August till now. For this lot size you need to earn 11,000 pips to make this profit.

Can you explain to me please?

Thanks

pcaster:
I think there is a mistake in the Hypothetical Monthly Results table.

If you select lot size to be mini 0.1 and lot multiplier to be 1 and deposit $ 100,000

you will get %11 for August. It means $11,000 profit in August till now. For this lot size you need to earn 11,000 pips to make this profit.

Can you explain to me please?

Thanks

I see what you mean. The lot size doesn't seem to compute correctly in relation to the multiplier and the percentage. Unfortunately I'm only a signal provider and don't really know how the web site is setup or how it calculates that value.

The only thing I can suggest in this case is to check directly with Rent a Signal for an answer (unless there's someone watching who could answer?).

Here's their contact page and the support email address:

Contact Us | Rent a Signal

support@cc.rentasignal.com

They also have a very useful live support system that I've used quite successfully at times.

Perhaps if you could explain what you're trying to calculate I could help you with that? Let me know.

Kelvin

kelvinjones:
I see what you mean. The lot size doesn't seem to compute correctly in relation to the multiplier and the percentage. Unfortunately I'm only a signal provider and don't really know how the web site is setup or how it calculates that value.

The only thing I can suggest in this case is to check directly with Rent a Signal for an answer (unless there's someone watching who could answer?).

They also have a very useful live support system that I've used quite successfully at times.

Perhaps if you could explain what you're trying to calculate I could help you with that? Let me know.

Kelvin

I am trying to calculate the lot size for $ 100,000 account that gives me maximum %5 monthly profit.

Setup

Hi Kelvin,

Sorry for the new'b question but I'm very new to EA's and have never used RAS before.

Could you tell me after I have setup the Rent a Signal EA on my MT4 and start receiving the Multi EA signals, will I have to enter the orders manually or will the EA downloaded from RAS do this for me?

Thx

stopsR4buses:
Hi Kelvin,

Sorry for the new'b question but I'm very new to EA's and have never used RAS before.

Could you tell me after I have setup the Rent a Signal EA on my MT4 and start receiving the Multi EA signals, will I have to enter the orders manually or will the EA downloaded from RAS do this for me?

Thx

Hi stops,

After you setup the RAS EA it should trade for you. I don't know a lot about the actual inner workings of this particular EA but it links to the Rent a Signal site and watches the signal(s) that you subscribe to, then executes those signals on your trading account and it does all of that for you automatically (as long as your computer is on and Metatrader trading terminal is connected).

You may wish to note though that you, as a buyer, are still in control. You can stop the EA at any time, and, once trades are open and you can manually close/delete/modify any trade.

Hope this helps,

Kelvin

kelvinjones:
Hi stops,

After you setup the RAS EA it should trade for you. I don't know a lot about the actual inner workings of this particular EA but it links to the Rent a Signal site and watches the signal(s) that you subscribe to, then executes those signals on your trading account and it does all of that for you automatically (as long as your computer is on and Metatrader trading terminal is connected).

You may wish to note though that you, as a buyer, are still in control. You can stop the EA at any time, and, once trades are open and you can manually close/delete/modify any trade.

Hope this helps,

Kelvin

Thanks Kelvin,

Can I ask what times GMT the Multi EA usually trades so I know when to be in front of my PC.

pcaster:
I am trying to calculate the lot size for $ 100,000 account that gives me maximum %5 monthly profit.

Hi pcaster,

Sorry for the delay.

Are you looking at the Multi-EA signal and just the current months' results so that you can set the RAS EA for a $100,000 account and have the current result work out to 5% (approximately $5,000.00)?

Or are you looking for any signal that you can use to generate a maximum of 5% on month by month basis on a $100,000 account?

I don't mean to answer a question with another question but I just want to have a better understanding of what you're looking for.

Feel free to leave me a personal message if you like.

stopsR4buses:
Thanks Kelvin, Can I ask what times GMT the Multi EA usually trades so I know when to be in front of my PC.

Unfortunately I can't give you an exact time. The signal runs from Monday to Friday and trades pretty much any time it detects the market conditions that it's set to look for. One of the strategies is designed to trade during the European and US sessions but overall, Multi-EA is an automated signal and may open trades any time. For example, the profit made today was based on losing trades from yesterday being closed and winning trades being opened mostly in the middle of the night (GMT).

I realize that's not exactly the answer you're looking for but this signal is made up of several EA's that run on a VPS (Virtual Private Server) 24 x 7 and I only get involved to modify stops or profit targets or, when I see a decent market move in the right direction, I manually (but not always) take profit. I also get involved on Fridays, to look for an opportunity to close out all positions for the weekend and the start up again on Monday.

kelvinjones:
Unfortunately I can't give you an exact time. The signal runs from Monday to Friday and trades pretty much any time it detects the market conditions that it's set to look for. One of the strategies is designed to trade during the European and US sessions but overall, Multi-EA is an automated signal and may open trades any time. For example, the profit made today was based on losing trades from yesterday being closed and winning trades being opened mostly in the middle of the night (GMT). I realize that's not exactly the answer you're looking for but this signal is made up of several EA's that run on a VPS (Virtual Private Server) 24 x 7 and I only get involved to modify stops or profit targets or, when I see a decent market move in the right direction, I manually (but not always) take profit. I also get involved on Fridays, to look for an opportunity to close out all positions for the weekend and the start up again on Monday.

Thanks Kelvin, more than helpful.