Various - page 47

mandagozu81:
Mladen, Can we have a pdf histo version of the StepMa new 1.04 version indicator with the latest (19 price types) price types please?

Here is this one (it has 24 types of prices - 4 are specific for step ma) : stepma_new_1.05.mq4

PR: price used in example is heiken ashi trend biased price

Files:

mladen:
Here is this one (it has 24 types of prices - 4 are specific for step ma) : stepma_new_1.05.mq4

Mladen

Nice background, I like it

Dear Mladen

Is it possible to add the facilities and the modifications you, lately, made in most of your indicator to the advanced forecaster particularly the version I attached.

Thanks

talaate:
Dear Mladen

Is it possible to add the facilities and the modifications you, lately, made in most of your indicator to the advanced forecaster particularly the version I attached.

Thanks

Will check what can be implemented

mladen:
Will check what can be implemented

Thanks Mladen,

I believe your touch will increase the valuable of the indicator.

talaate:
Thanks Mladen, I believe your touch will increase the valuable of the indicator.

Talaat E

Check this version : advanced_forecater_2.08_mtf_amp_alerts_amp_envelopes_amp_text.mq4

Thank you Mladen,

QQE that can use 20 types of averages, 18 types of prices and can filter the prices using one of the 20 types of averages : qqe_averages_filtered_histo__alerts__arrows.mq4

To turn the price filtering off, set the RSIPriceFilter to <=1. Default values for normal QQE histo are EMA and RSIPriceFilter == 1 (then it is the same as the original QQE histo)

Upgraded rwma smoothed inverse fisher transform of rsx (with an addition of 18 types of prices too) : rwma_smooth_rsx_inverse_fisher_transform__signal_line_alerts_mtf-4.mq4

Thanks Mladen. Can we have version 1.05 in simple histogram please?

mladen: