Various - page 44

mladen:
talaateSince it was made by mrtools. it will probably be better that he explains exactly how that indicator works

Ok Mladen, I'll wait Mrtools

But

please talk with the admin of the page, the site became very slow, also such new design of Forex-TSD, should be activated during night or Saturday. I am sorry but I have to wait long time to enter the site

Thanks

talaate:
Ok Mladen, I'll wait Mrtools

But

please talk with the admin of the page, the site became very slow, also such new design of Forex-TSD, should be activated during night or Saturday. I am sorry but I have to wait long time to enter the site

Thanks

Tallat E

At one place a car ran into OVHs ( OVH - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) optical cables and out of 3, two were completely cut. They have informed us that they are working on repairing the damage

Occasionally you might experience those slowdowns but they told us that during the day all will be repaired

mladen:
Tallat E

At one place a car ran into OVHs ( OVH - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) optical cables and out of 3, two were completely cut. They have informed us that they are working on repairing the damage

Occasionally you might experience those slowdowns but they told us that during the day all will be repaired

ok

Thanks Mladen

I understand now,

Of course this damages are outside their willingness, however, the site is ok now,

Actually, I got message about "new design of Forex-TSD"so I thought they are making new changes, sorry for misunderstanding

talaate:
ok

Thanks Mladen

I understand now,

Of course this damages are outside their willingness, however, the site is ok now,

Actually, I got message about "new design of Forex-TSD"so I thought they are making new changes, sorry for misunderstanding

No, it wasn't the case

This time tsd stuff really could not do anything but wait that the things get repaired (I was already suspecting another ddos attack - those doing it know what happens to them in those cases, but it was not the case this time)

mladen:
No, it wasn't the case This time tsd stuff really could not do anything but wait that the things get repaired (I was already suspecting another ddos attack - those doing it know what happens to them in those cases, but it was not the case this time)

yes, sure as I said " I thought......", you know it is nature of human common sense, one always put the most worst against the administration I am so sorry for my thoughts.

Regards to all administration

mladen:
talaate Since it was made by mrtools. it will probably be better that he explains exactly how that indicator works
talaate:
Mladen

There two types of arrows in this indicator, one set (up and down arrows are horizontally displayed (codes 233 and 234), the other set (also up and down arrows) are oblique (codes 228 and 230).

I really little confuse about their conditions of displaying, so would you please clarify for me these conditions and put option in setting of true/false for displaying such arrows.

Thanks

Dear Mrtools

would you please take a look to this

talaate:
Dear Mrtools would you please take a look to this

Talaat E, looking at the code now can't remember the logic behind why I did it that way anyway seems they are giving halfway decent signals. Anyway can add the true/false options for the arrows and the code needs updating and also would like to add nrp coloring if you don't mind.

mrtools:
Talaat E, looking at the code now can't remember the logic behind why I did it that way anyway seems they are giving halfway decent signals. Anyway can add the true/false options for the arrows and the code needs updating and also would like to add nrp coloring if you don't mind. .

Of course, I do not mind at all, just please make all arrows option to be visible or not and its codes can be chosen, about the oblique arrows you may change them to vertical lines also with of-course linesonfirstbar= true/false option.

About nrp coloring, this for sure will be great.

This indicator by somehow is very good to trade with CRUDE

sorry for my too much request

however take your time I am not hurry

regards

mrtools:
Talaat E, added the nrp coloring for the Trendstrength and added the true/false options for the alerts and arrows.

Thanks Mrtools

But MT4 is freezing and stop working as soon as I test MTF, also I would appreciate if you may explain little about the arrows displaying conditions.

thanks

Post Update:

About the conditions of arrows displaying, it is obvious for me that:

1. oblique arrows are displaying according to the zigzag concept, up and down, so the zigzag lines can be recalculate new top or bottom but the corresponding arrows (non-repaint) stayed even in the old ones (top ot bottom)
  2. horizontal arrows are displaying when trend strength oma touch (or perhaps cross) lower channel band for up-arrow or upper channel band for down-arrow.

I couldn't find the problem of MTF being MT4 is freezing as soon as it is used.

talaate:
Thanks Mrtools

But MT4 is freezing and stop working as soon as I test MTF, also I would appreciate if you may explain little about the arrows displaying conditions.

thanks

Post Update:

About the conditions of arrows displaying, it is obvious for me that:

1. oblique arrows are displaying according to the zigzag concept, up and down, so the zigzag lines can be recalculate new top or bottom but the corresponding arrows (non-repaint) stayed even in the old ones (top ot bottom)
  2. horizontal arrows are displaying when trend strength oma touch (or perhaps cross) lower channel band for up-arrow or upper channel band for down-arrow.
I couldn't find the problem of MTF being MT4 is freezing as soon as it is used.

Here is a version that works correctly in multi time frame mode too : trendstrength_oma__channel_1.02_nmc.mq4