Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 70

Updated dynamic zone vortex : dynamic_zone_vortex_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
They are Ratio Fractals 4hr on h1 chart getting some good moves but for me the hardest is waiting for the signals , Don't seem to repaint but using them the way i am hard to tell but to tell the truth really haven't tested them for repainting!

Updated version : ratio_fractals_alerts_nmc.mq4

msquared:
as per usual another amazing indicator compliment of mrtools

thank you

in your image what is producing your arrows? they repaint lots?

They are Ratio Fractals 4hr on h1 chart getting some good moves but for me the hardest is waiting for the signals , Don't seem to repaint but using them the way i am hard to tell but to tell the truth really haven't tested them for repainting!

Updated version posed here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:

mladen:
jim

Since you gave me more details in PM, you actually gave me an interesting problem to code (multiple alerts, multiple display options, ...) . Now, here it is ...

Additions to the indicator that need to be explained:
DisplayLines-> with this parameter you control is a line (including one more average) displayed or not. Format is simple : for every line you want to be displayed on chart enter a "y" or "Y" on the position of the line. Position of the lines are the following
  1. one more average
  2. buy probability line 1
  3. buy probability line 2
  4. middle line
  5. sell probability line 2
  6. sell probability line 1
  7. So, you can have displayed any combination of lines (or none of them - even if they are not displayed if you wish, alerts are going to be triggered) As you can see it is not a part of the "alerting addition" but a part of 'displaying addition" ... Usually, if you want all the lines displayed you will enter "yyyyyy" in this parameter, otherwise use any combination (if it does not find a "y" on certain position it "assumes" a no display - so "" (empty field) would mean "do not display anything"), or a "perversion" like this : OMA based DZ without an OMA ("nyyyyy")

alertCrosses-> which cross you want to be alerted of. It is similar to display lines, but the first element is left out (since you are monitoring one more average value crossing probability lines. So the position for the cross would be - one more average crossing the following :

8. buy probability line 1
  9. buy probability line 2
  10. middle line
  11. sell probability line 2
  12. sell probability line 1

I think (hope ) the rest of added parameters do not need explanation

regards

mladen

Updated version : dynamic_zone_one_more_average__alerts_nmc.mq4

jim

Since you gave me more details in PM, you actually gave me an interesting problem to code (multiple alerts, multiple display options, ...) . Now, here it is ...

Additions to the indicator that need to be explained:
DisplayLines-> with this parameter you control is a line (including one more average) displayed or not. Format is simple : for every line you want to be displayed on chart enter a "y" or "Y" on the position of the line. Position of the lines are the following
  1. one more average
  2. buy probability line 1
  3. buy probability line 2
  4. middle line
  5. sell probability line 2
  6. sell probability line 1
  7. So, you can have displayed any combination of lines (or none of them - even if they are not displayed if you wish, alerts are going to be triggered) As you can see it is not a part of the "alerting addition" but a part of 'displaying addition" ... Usually, if you want all the lines displayed you will enter "yyyyyy" in this parameter, otherwise use any combination (if it does not find a "y" on certain position it "assumes" a no display - so "" (empty field) would mean "do not display anything"), or a "perversion" like this : OMA based DZ without an OMA ("nyyyyy")

alertCrosses-> which cross you want to be alerted of. It is similar to display lines, but the first element is left out (since you are monitoring one more average value crossing probability lines. So the position for the cross would be - one more average crossing the following :

8. buy probability line 1
  9. buy probability line 2
  10. middle line
  11. sell probability line 2
  12. sell probability line 1

I think (hope ) the rest of added parameters do not need explanation

regards

mladen

94315jim:
Is it possible to add an alert to Dynamic zone one more average.mq4 so when the main line crosses either the solid line or the dotted line it alerts the user at the close of the bar?

Thanks,

Jim

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

mrtools:
Dynamic zone non lag ma on picture length = 50 might be interesting!

Updated version that avoids some problems with the new metatrader 4 : dynamic_zone_nl_ma_nmc.mq4

Files:

dz nlma

Dynamic zone non lag ma on picture length = 50 might be interesting!

Updated version posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Files:

mladen:
Been fooling around with some Amibroker formulas and found an interesting alternative to dynamic zones. Will use this post to introduce and compare the "Amibroker way" to "Stendahl way" of calculating dynamic zones

First of all, the basic indicator is a sort of RSI of MACD and is, as an idea, an interesting way of "normalizing" MACD to a desired range. I think that parameters itself do not need additional explanation, except for 2 : OBLevel and OSLevel : they are RSI levels and not zone levels, and are there to help point out when the predefined critical levels are reached - in combination with dynamic levels, one might find them useful. Since they (and the RSI of MACD) are the same in both indicators, they are pointing to over bought and over sold at same points and time. The difference is in the zones...

As an example here is a comparison of "Amibroker way" up and "Stendahl way" down. It seems that both have some points in which they are better but that I will leave everyone's judgment (after all, we do not seek for same things in indicators, so ... )

Calculation of the two are completely different and it is interesting that two completely different approaches give results that look similar at a first glance. The main difference is in the middle line in which I think that Stendahls way is better (for its speed of signals), but as I said, do not take my word and please test these for your self.

PS : The "Amibroker version" is the one with "ab" in its name

Updated "Amibroker version" compatible with the new mql : dynamic_zone_ab_rsi_of_macd_nmc.mq4

Updated vortex indicator compatible with new mql : vortex_-_mtf__nmc.mq4

Files:

mrtools:
Double dynamic zone spearman smooth on the web along with the dll's again

Updated version of Double dynamic zone Spearman rank correlation : double_dynamic_zone_spearman_smooth_mtf_nmc.mq4

It needs the spearman. dll too : spearman.zip