Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 32

mladen:
Made it this way (replaced the level up and level down with dynamic zones. Try it out

Thanks, I'll take a look.

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to have divergencies added to this last DZ QQE indicator?

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

Daniel

CFP alerts

Hi Mladen,

Could you please add Alerts to your Dynamic zone CFP, similar to what you were able to do for me with Dynamic zone dmx. And, if possible, include ForSymbol and Invert options too.

With much appreciation,

-spotforex

Dynamic zone CFP:

mladen:
biddick,

This should do it

It turned out not so bad after all (not as much CPU weight as I thought it would be , at least it seems so at a first glance on my PC (nothing special btw a 3GHz dual core, so really nothing of the CPUs that can be found now-days)) So here you go

PS: I think just 2 parameters need an explanation : Prefix and Suffix. Due to some "issues" (prefix and / or suffix can not be found out automatically from init section, and from start it simply slows down some things) you (the users) must enter any eventual prefix or suffix that your proker is using for symbols (so if "EURUSD" is "EURUSDm" on your broker you would have a suffix = "m")

regards

Mladen

Dynamic zone dmx:

mladen:
spotforex

Here you go

Added inverted option too (just in case). Every color of arrow is separately configurable and you can choose on which event you want arrows appear (crosses and reverts - zero line has only crosses up and down, no reverts, and arrows on zero line, upper zone and / or lower zone). Same options can be set for alerts too. That way you can precisely set what exactly do you want it to do

regards

Mladen

dynamic_zone_cfp.mq4

dynamic_zone_dmx_-_chosable_symbol.mq4

Dynamic zone CFP - extended

spotforex

Here you go ForSymbol, inverted, arrows and alerts added (as far as I could test it everything si working fine even in the inverted mode)

regards

Mladen

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

Could you please add Alerts to your Dynamic zone CFP, similar to what you were able to do for me with Dynamic zone dmx. And, if possible, include ForSymbol and Invert options too.

With much appreciation,

-spotforex

Dynamic zone CFP:

Dynamic zone dmx:

dynamic_zone_cfp.mq4

dynamic_zone_dmx_-_chosable_symbol.mq4

mladen:
thorcmt

Here it is

In the example only retraces were marked arrows (which I think is more useful than marking breakouts if a 0.9 probability levels (the default settings) are used)

regards

Mladen

Mladen:

Could you add a setting called Zone Spacing (PIPS) that calculates the space between the zone lines and then acts as a filter to the alerts and arrows to the DZ PA MACD from above. The alerts and arrows would then only be valid if the Spacing is greater than the inputed setting. Does this make sense to you?

Thorcmt

thorcmt:
Mladen:

Could you add a setting called Zone Spacing (PIPS) that calculates the space between the zone lines and then acts as a filter to the alerts and arrows to the DZ PA MACD from above. The alerts and arrows would then only be valid if the Spacing is greater than the inputed setting. Does this make sense to you?

Thorcmt

Mladen:

Any updates on this or questions?

Dynamic zone phase accumulation adaptive MACD with filter ...

thorcmt

Try out this version It has that zone spacing added (default is zero in which case it works as before) which you can adjust. Here is an example of arrows (and alert) when ZoneSpacing is set to 10 pips :

As you can see, in the "narrow area" there are no arrows at all, so they are filtered out with that zone spacing

PS: arrow will apper only at a moment when the zone spacing gets wider than the required. Can not draw it backwards since it would make it a repainting indicator in that case

thorcmt:
Mladen:

Thorcmt

mladen:
thorcmt

Try out this version

It has that zone spacing added (default is zero in which case it works as before) which you can adjust. Here is an example of arrows (and alert) when ZoneSpacing is set to 10 pips :

As you can see, in the "narrow area" there are no arrows at all, so they are filtered out with that zone spacing

PS: arrow will apper only at a moment when the zone spacing gets wider than the required. Can not draw it backwards since it would make it a repainting indicator in that case

Perfect

Thanks so much

DayImpulse

Hello I've seen the normalized deviation oscillator not quite sure if it's the same as normalized deviation channel on jurik,if not please make a double dynamic zone for this version also for day impulse ma channel,I'm using both and would like to see how the dynamic version would compare these ones posted thanks

Vel dz

Mladen:

Can you add slope color and the same zone gap input used as a filter like you did for me on the DZ PA MACD from above to the attached indy?