Globis forex - page 13

guro:
I see our seller is in the top 4 of the rentasgnal sellers list with 274 pips for the week, yet I’m down 300 pips because I closed out my trades before the NFP.

I also have a demo account that made 422 pips last week according to the balance side of the account yet the account picked up a 55% DD.

Did my demo account really make 422 pips???

I don't trust "demo" accounts ... even with the large floats last week, my "real" account gained nicely last week. Let's hope for the same for the remaining positions.

Globis, Why the difference in your posted trades on MT Intelligence and Zipsignals? On your most recently closed trade, a EUR/GBP short there was a profit of $30.68, on an equity of about $30,695, or .09% profit % on account. Zipsignals has the profit at .24%. Thanks for your answer. Delage

Delage:
Globis, Why the difference in your posted trades on MT Intelligence and Zipsignals? On your most recently closed trade, a EUR/GBP short there was a profit of $30.68, on an equity of about $30,695, or .09% profit % on account. Zipsignals has the profit at .24%. Thanks for your answer. Delage

Comparison of the EURGBP trades:

RAS_ID 643112 Sell @ 0.90739 Close @ 0.90600 = 13.9 pips

ZipSignal_ID 507378 Sell @ 0.90760 Close @ 0.90600 = 16.0 pips

mandelmus:
Comparison of the EURGBP trades:

RAS_ID 643112 Sell @ 0.90739 Close @ 0.90600 = 13.9 pips

ZipSignal_ID 507378 Sell @ 0.90760 Close @ 0.90600 = 16.0 pips

I got 14.4 pips on JadeFX, anyone do better ???

Just checking on brokers,,,,,,

guro:
I got 14.4 pips on JadeFX, anyone do better ??? Just checking on brokers,,,,,,

14,7 pips on Alpari UK Live.

Anyone have any problems with the lates trade closures i.e. the AU and NU.

On my platform the AU trade was closed, the NU trade was left open and the GJ trade was closed (for a loss)?

I'm not sure how RAS could close a trade that it hadn't been instructed to do so?

lovejoy80:

On my platform the AU trade was closed, the NU trade was left open and the GJ trade was closed (for a loss)?

I'm not sure how RAS could close a trade that it hadn't been instructed to do so?

Had the same issue with the NU trade, had to close it manually this morning. It seems about 50% of the trades at the moment are not closing automatically.

I'll raise a call with RAS as I'm not sure it's a connection issue - in the top left corner it recognised that a trade had been closed since it said the correct number of open trades were processed (according to Globis MT4i report), but the extra trade was still left open and not yet closed.

lovejoy80:

Just read your post and checked my trades and my NU was still open also, I lost out on 9 pips from what the seller closed at.

I'm having lots of problems of trades not closing but not one problem of trades opening.

guro:
Just read your post and checked my trades and my NU was still open also, I lost out on 9 pips from what the seller closed at. I'm having lots of problems of trades not closing but not one problem of trades opening.

Yes I closed manually and lost 10pips...not too much damage...the real damage was with the GJ which closed for a decent loss when Globis still had it open. To make it worse, I re-opened the GJ short myself at a higher price (with a view that I will close it manually when globis does) but opened the wrong lot size (100x more exposure than normal) and thus had to close it immediately for a large loss (due to spread) ... doh...not a good start to the day lol.

Ripster:
Had the same issue with the NU trade, had to close it manually this morning. It seems about 50% of the trades at the moment are not closing automatically. I'll raise a call with RAS as I'm not sure it's a connection issue - in the top left corner it recognised that a trade had been closed since it said the correct number of open trades were processed (according to Globis MT4i report), but the extra trade was still left open and not yet closed.

I've already raised an issue with them and just got fogged off.

Said there developers were looking into and never heard any more from them.