Globis forex - page 11

UPDATE

Do to very very much concern about our grid system, we decided

not to complete the sequence of trade, so we are willing to

close the trades with the most optimal conditions.

Our previos GBPUSD long trade on feb 26 was a "regular" news

trade, so we will stick with that, and hedge it out as we used to.

Also our EURGBP short taken last week was a "regular" news trade,

so we also stay with that.

Please DO NOT FORGET there entry levels, and please remember

that our target was 1.5200 for GBPUSD.

This strategy has been used by us for 3 years now, at it has

always made good money for us. However we understand that with

a trade copy service, we can't do anything we want.

We wanted to "boost up" our profits on our RAS account and we

have a strategy for tomorrows NFP too.

We got record number of e-mails about these new trades, so we

decided to take losses and break the cycle.

From now on, we promise we won't add any new method over our

beloved globis strategy, we want to produce a nice track record.

Well... if we see it from the other way, we gave back one

days profit. Not much for us, but for those who are trading

with oversized lots, it is much.

We stated everywhere, on RAS, and on our website, that we will

hold 20-30% drawdown at all time. Wonder what will happen next

time.

PLEASE!!! Use correct lot size, we don't have the holy grail,

no one has.

We are perfectly fine with these drawdowns, and we will repair

this "damage".

All other trades trades are perfectly fine, AND if necesarry

we may close more.

We are sorry for those who like our service, and now had to make

this decision...

Best Regards:

Globis Forex team

globisforex:
UPDATE

This strategy has been used by us for 3 years now, at it has

always made good money for us. However we understand that with

a trade copy service, we can't do anything we want.

Best Regards:

Globis Forex team

I've been happy with your "regular" news trade signals and I'd enjoy watching your "modified grid trading system" on a separate RAS signal. If I'm comfortable with it then I'll subscribe to that signal also. Thank you for posting this update.

I joined about 3 weeks ago. Glad I am trading on a demo account for the moment to check its performance. I was really happy with the signal and its constant performance. Good to hear you stopped experimenting on the signal. I hope this experimenting will not cost you too much time and will affect the current signal. I will monitor it for a bit longer before using it on a live account.

Hi,

i'm a subscriber for 6 weeks now,

and everthing works fine

I think we can make a lot of real money with Globisforex

And thanks for your good and hard work.

@Rippes: I agree

For some reason this trade didn't show on my MT4-by-FXCM platform:

RAS_ID: 632938

18303740 B GBPJPY 0.30 2010-03-03 09:30:49 2010-03-03 09:58:02 -

134.5 133.657 -

Not sure why ...

Connection Logger EA did not show any errors.

Experts tab on MT4 did not show the RAS_EA buy signal for GBPJPY

Update:

Ok, this is just like last week. I decided to close and restart MT4. When I restarted MT4 up popped the "Connection Logger" alerts and now the GBPJPY trade is displaying properly in the MT4 Trade window. I guess the trade actually went through when it was supposed to but the MT4 platform froze on displaying new data. This is the 2nd time in a week this has happened. FXCM has admitted to intermittent server issues affecting the MT4 platform. But, I can't be sure what's really causing the "freezing" of the display.

Trade closures missed

Hi there,

Very occassionally I've had RAS miss the closure of a signal on time. The latest was the GBP JPY trade that closed at approx 00:00 GMT, but was still left going in my live account this morning. It then randomly closed at about 0900 GMT for a 60 pip loss.

Has anyone else experience this? I think the signals are great but I'm not quite confident yet I can leave this running without checking it regularly.

I'll restart MT4 regularly to see if that will help the problem.

Cheers,

Ben

I have found using a tick sender to really help with getting in and out of trades on time.

MT4 MSFX-Tick Sender | Mistigri

Metatrader tick sender tool for developers - MQL4 forum

Same thing happened for me too. I also had a GBP USD trade for about 40 pip loss which closed with 1 pip profit on Globis's RAS account.

Ripster:
Hi there,

Very occassionally I've had RAS miss the closure of a signal on time. The latest was the GBP JPY trade that closed at approx 00:00 GMT, but was still left going in my live account this morning. It then randomly closed at about 0900 GMT for a 60 pip loss.

Has anyone else experience this? I think the signals are great but I'm not quite confident yet I can leave this running without checking it regularly.

Cheers,

Ben

recepoflas:
Same thing happened for me too. I also had a GBP USD trade for about 40 pip loss which closed with 1 pip profit on Globis's RAS account.

I had exactly the same problem. I'm running it on Alpari on VPS and there was no connection problen...must have been an RAS problem in that case if it happened to multiple people, it closes about an hour later from memory.

Ripster:
Hi there,

Cheers,

Ben

I've noticed several posts similar to yours and it's tough to determine exactly where the problem exists. I've compared the various posts with my experiences and, fortunately, most of my RAS trades have hit within minutes (usually within 10 minutes) of the signal provider. Obviously quotes and spreads between brokers may differ significantly so plays a big part.

The only time I've had similar problems was when the FXCM servers went down for several hours. All trades submitted by the signal provider during the server outtage were exectuted as soon as the servers came back online. I was surprised that the trades executed because I thought that the RAS_EA would not place the trade if the "current price" was significantly different from the price submitted by the signal provider. Maybe the RAS_EA submitted the orders based on the "existing price" listed on the "frozen" MT4 platform and when the servers came back online, MT4 submitted those "old" orders.

Are you using the "RAS Connection Logger"? Have you reviewed the connection logs?