Requests & Ideas - page 710

mifa:
thx mladen, sorry if I offended you. I just noticed that this works fine but sometimes I am late when it appears. what is bit weird is that you saying that it repaints however i watched it and I also do record the screen with screen recorder and once it does paint the arrow and the end/start of the candle it does not repaint/delete it even if the next candle goes against the arrow?
You're not understanding the point.  The indicator is garbage.  "Repaints" means is changes the indicator to make itself look good.  Throw away the indicator as there is no fix.

mifa:
thx mladen, sorry if I offended you. I just noticed that this works fine but sometimes I am late when it appears. what is bit weird is that you saying that it repaints however i watched it and I also do record the screen with screen recorder and once it does paint the arrow and the end/start of the candle it does not repaint/delete it even if the next candle goes against the arrow?
Hi mifa

It is not a matter of offend but is a kind of disbelieving,i don't know how long you are in forex but i am sure you have lack of knowledge concerning code,indicators,their behavior with the chart,try to understand his saying is more than advice and sincerely too,here in forum there are so many ma crossing indicators hundred times better than you admiring one.

as you are new comer at TSD so as welcome part :) here is one of MLADENs versions with many options,try to adjust it according to your requirements.

regards

can averages and prices be added to this indicator , or just more prices by itself ?
Files:

Hello Mladen,

Would you be so kind to add an alert to this wonderful indicator you made so that there is a sound, push alert, and or email when the non lag inverse of rsx crosses a certain level that can be chosen like 0,50, 90 etc. That would be lovely! Thanks so much, Eric 

ericgellasch:

Hello Mladen,

Would you be so kind to add an alert to this wonderful indicator you made so that there is a sound, push alert, and or email when the non lag inverse of rsx crosses a certain level that can be chosen like 0,50, 90 etc. That would be lovely! Thanks so much, Eric 

It is nmc now.

Hi Mlanden, ps, could you clarify me.

I was studyng the RSI indicator and I found the RMI (Relative momentum index) 

I saw your posts about rsx (rsi smoothed) , this is a next step (evolution) of the original RMI indicator?

is this the file for mt5?  rsx_variation.mq5  

thank you. 

baraozemo:

Hi Mlanden, ps, could you clarify me.

I was studyng the RSI indicator and I found the RMI (Relative momentum index) 

I saw your posts about rsx (rsi smoothed) , this is a next step (evolution) of the original RMI indicator?

is this the file for mt5?  rsx_variation.mq5  

thank you. 

No. Rsx is a "smoother rsi", not rmi and rmi is not the original for rsx

Good afternoon

Mr Mladen, please, you could check the code that I have attached, it has several errors of code, it is an attempt to extend the code of the original indicator. I'm nefarious coding.

Thanks in advance.

A cordial greeting

Hermo
Files:

Hermo:
Good afternoon

Mr Mladen, please, you could check the code that I have attached, it has several errors of code, it is an attempt to extend the code of the original indicator. I'm nefarious coding.

Thanks in advance.

A cordial greeting

Hermo
I guess some one was trying forming an Averages ver of Buy Sell volume but MLADEN can better explain about.

Hermo:
Good afternoon

Thanks in advance.

A cordial greeting

Hermo
Here is ver 2 of that.