Requests & Ideas - page 709

LittleCaro:

Oh my god it works !

Thanks so much great guru ! 

so can you share with us the last version of that indicator, we couldn't make the changes which you mention about :)

thanks in advance

Hi. Can some1 write this indicator for MT4? Originaly is from tradingview, pine script.

Thx for your help. 

Files:
BO_sniper.txt  4 kb

tomus:

Hi. Can some1 write this indicator for MT4? Originaly is from tradingview, pine script.

Thx for your help. 

Use some tema to dema cross

Hi,  is it possible to add show on current candle iinwmarrows  indicator? it can appear/disappear according to the market conditions but once it close it stay put as currently it show only at the close and I want to use it on 60s trading and I wanted to be ready.
Files:

mifa:
Hi,  is it possible to add show on current candle iinwmarrows  indicator? it can appear/disappear according to the market conditions but once it close it stay put as currently it show only at the close and I want to use it on 60s trading and I wanted to be ready.
That is ex4 file. Can not be changed
In any case : iinwmarrows repaints

mladen:
That is ex4 file. Can not be changed
In any case : iinwmarrows repaints

yes I do understand and thats why I put "appear/disappear according to the market conditions" but I am interested in kinda pre-show to see if the signal is GO on the current market conditions. I will check and see like 5-10 seconds before the candles expire and I will get ready and place a trade (possibly as close to end of candle as possible) as shown in the screen shot

if there can be some kind id sound alert even better 

here is mq4 file instead 

Files:

mifa:

yes I do understand and thats why I put "appear/disappear according to the market conditions" but I am interested in kinda pre-show to see if the signal is GO on the current market conditions. I will check and see like 5-10 seconds before the candles expire and I will get ready and place a trade (possibly as close to end of candle as possible) as shown in the screen shot

if there can be some kind id sound alert even better 

here is mq4 file instead 

Use some correctly coded ma cross indicator instead of that thing

like?

mifa:
like?
:)

On second thought, why don't you continue using that thing when you already think it can help you in trading. I am sure that someone will be more than glad to add alerts on a repainting stuff and then you shall have a perfect tool for your trading style. All the best

mladen:
:)

On second thought, why don't you continue using that thing when you already think it can help you in trading. I am sure that someone will be more than glad to add alerts on a repainting stuff and then you shall have a perfect tool for your trading style. All the best
thx mladen, sorry if I offended you. I just noticed that this works fine but sometimes I am late when it appears. what is bit weird is that you saying that it repaints however i watched it and I also do record the screen with screen recorder and once it does paint the arrow and the end/start of the candle it does not repaint/delete it even if the next candle goes against the arrow?