Requests & Ideas - page 476

Wrong thread, but here you are.

krelian99:

all time i waiting for you there but none of you..

NasT, you can't force someone into taking the risk of having luck Yes, did some fine tuning and I'm happy now. Did you miss me?

krelian99:
NasT, you can't force someone into taking the risk of having luck Yes, did some fine tuning and I'm happy now. Did you miss me?

yes miss you a bit,just for more pips.:)

Of course Should I roll some over?

krelian99:

I helped him first ! im like robin hood , removing dots from good indicators And mntiwana , envelopes will save lifes someday

timmyhanke:
I helped him first ! im like robin hood , removing dots from good indicators And mntiwana , envelopes will save lifes someday

timmy,

what is your actual theory about envelops,bands,do you think,those bound price,if price will move around and along with those in your thinking..price have its own mood aside from the envelops.

timmyhanke:

This should do the trick.

In this case just press the complitie button in meta editor and it will show you were the error is . in this case it was just to remove all of the dots in the code were the error was

actually i want save a bit of BOSS time (what i can} so that he give this time to create some latest inventions from OCEAN for us all....but you still behind deviations and envelops,why you do not listening krelian for ocean indicators.

mntiwana:

timmy,

what is your actual theory about envelops,bands,do you think,those bound price,if price will move around and along with those in your thinking..price have its own mood aside from the envelops.

What ive come up with is that the bands follows the price , if the price goes up the bands will also move up ,

If you use the setting alert on high and low to false you will get alerts when the actual price penetrates the band all the time , it will not alert when the band touches a wick.

But you will need to have the bands closer together if you have a low period setting for the alerts to happend.

So basically if the trend goes up you will have alerts triggered at the lower band , and if the trend is going down you will have alerts triggered at the upper band.like shown in the picture.

So the indicator always pushes along the trend

The picture itself is a bit misleading but hope you get what i meant

Files:

Timmy, and the TSD share goods forum is your Sherwood forest.

Lykke Li could had sung as well:

♫Oh I beg you

Can I follow?

Oh I ask you

Why not always?

Be the ocean

Where I unravel,

Be my only,

Be the bands where I'm collecting.♫

I, I follow

I follow you, deep trend baby♫

...and so on...