Requests & Ideas - page 469

seerkat:
Hi mladen and mrtools,

Thanks again for the wonderful help you have provided to all concerned for years.

I am wondering about this indicator, Gann Oscillator. It doesn't seem to give any data in the data window? Can it be changed to give data so it can be used in an EA?

I also would like to know if the VQZL indicator can be improved by making it adaptive, and whether adding the different MAs would make it better, if that can be done? I realize these could be stupid questions.... Not sure if they both repaint or have that potential also...

Regards,

sk

VQZL.mq4

GANN_OSCILLATOR nmc.mq4

Seerkat, for the VQZL with averages the latest you can find here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general on the other not sure what was being attempted with that one.

ps) on the GANN Oscillator if you remove these lines

SetIndexLabel(0, NULL);

SetIndexLabel(1, NULL);

SetIndexLabel(2, NULL);

SetIndexLabel(3, NULL);

from the init() part of the code you should get data in the data window

mrtools:

Seerkat, for the VQZL with averages the latest you can find here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general on the other not sure what was being attempted with that one.

ps) on the GANN Oscillator if you remove these lines

SetIndexLabel(0, NULL);

SetIndexLabel(1, NULL);

SetIndexLabel(2, NULL);

SetIndexLabel(3, NULL);

from the init() part of the code you should get data in the data window

Dearest MRTOOLS,

as my curiosity,is it a histo or oscillator ?.........there is a lot of work on gann HiLo activator indicators but no oscillator on it from you,is there a possibility to be made a oscillator from this given averages version with floating levels,thanks.

regards

gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_nmc_2.mq4

mladen:

mntiwana

It will be done

Dearest MLADEN,

just a slight reminder about gg time box for adding shift,

regards

HI

I'm looking for a similar indicator to this one, that could work on 5 minute charts.

Files:

luffy:
HI

I'm looking for a similar indicator to this one, that could work on 5 minute charts.

luffy

As I explained already on the other thread : that indicator and the whole math is based on daily data. It was never meant to be used on some other time frame

Thanks mrtools for the help with the Gann Oscillator and VQZL - will try that...

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

any possibility to adding smoother factor to blue line of dpo (detrend price oscillator} atr channel indicator with new price/method user friendly options,thanks.

regards

dpo + atr channel.mq4

Files:

luffy:
HI I'm looking for a similar indicator to this one, that could work on 5 minute charts.

Hmm, don't know. The moon and the planets should have influence on market behavior? That sounds a bit too esoteric to me. You must have a lot of fantasy if you want to explain something on M5 with the help of the stars. The same on H1 or D1. What if all the scalpers ignore the next Jupiter-Mars conjunction and go long instead of short?

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

any possibility to adding smoother factor to blue line of dpo (detrend price oscillator} atr channel indicator with new price/method user friendly options,thanks.

regards

dpo + atr channel.mq4

Mntiwana, what type of smoothing did you have in mind?

mrtools:
Mntiwana, what type of smoothing did you have in mind?

Dearest MRTOOLS,

when you asking me,i will be request same as MLADEN described about double smoothed averages new formula that is faster than regular with out lagging,but you knows more more time better than me what is possible here.thanks.

regards.

Files:
1_7.png  309 kb
2_5.png  316 kb