Requests & Ideas - page 305

Mladen, thanks a lot !

Mladen,

Hope all is well with you. I have a small request for you to convert the attached CCI Study indicator to a candle (not bar) indicator. I recall this request was still pending because of the issue of not having enough buffers because of the additional buffers required for histogram slope calculation. Would it be possible to not code the wicks, just the candle body, to resolve the buffer issue?

ccitapehistogrammtf.mq4

Files:

rayphua:
Mladen,

Hope all is well with you. I have a small request for you to convert the attached CCI Study indicator to a candle (not bar) indicator. I recall this request was still pending because of the issue of not having enough buffers because of the additional buffers required for histogram slope calculation. Would it be possible to not code the wicks, just the candle body, to resolve the buffer issue?

ccitapehistogrammtf.mq4

rayphua

Yes that way it can be done

rayphua:
Mladen,

ccitapehistogrammtf.mq4

rayphua

Sometimes the body is very small (and you will not be able to see it at all)

Anyway. made this version with one option added : Draw wick. If you set it to true it will draw wicks (like the upper example). If it is set to false, it will draw bodies (as in the second example)

cci_tape_histogram_mtf_bars_nmc.mq4

mladen:
rayphua

Sometimes the body is very small (and you will not be able to see it at all)

Anyway. made this version with one option added : Draw wick. If you set it to true it will draw wicks (like the upper example). If it is set to false, it will draw bodies (as in the second example)
cci_tape_histogram_mtf_bars_nmc.mq4

My deepest apologies Mladen,

I had earlier attached a wrong indicator, the one that needs converting to candles was the CCI Study indicator. I've reattached the correct indicator for your converting to candles. I'm so sorry to have wasted your time!!!

ccistudy2.01nrphistomtf.mq4

Averages Rsi Summed Histo Unlimited

Hello Mladen,

After playing around with the new heiken price type parameters of the attached "Averages Rsi Summed Histo Unlimited indicator" i saw that it gives only yellow color histos when i choose price types 9 and 11. Only after i reopen the terminal it gives some red and green histos strangely. When i go to the parameters of the indicator and press ok it turns all yellow again..

Can you please kindly take a look at the code. I can send you a template with price types 9 and 11 at your request. Thank you..

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

After playing around with the new heiken price type parameters of the attached "Averages Rsi Summed Histo Unlimited indicator" i saw that it gives only yellow color histos when i choose price types 9 and 11. Only after i reopen the terminal it gives some red and green histos strangely. When i go to the parameters of the indicator and press ok it turns all yellow again..

Can you please kindly take a look at the code. I can send you a template with price types 9 and 11 at your request. Thank you..

Yep. There was a "glitch". It is corrected now : averages_rsi_summed_histo_-_unlimited_1.01.mq4

In the examples bellow upper is using price 9 now for all prices and lower is using price 11 :

rayphua:
My deepest apologies Mladen,

I had earlier attached a wrong indicator, the one that needs converting to candles was the CCI Study indicator. I've reattached the correct indicator for your converting to candles. I'm so sorry to have wasted your time!!!

ccistudy2.01nrphistomtf.mq4

Mladen, kindly help with the request. Thanks.

rayphua:
Mladen, kindly help with the request. Thanks.

rayphua

See this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183353/page93

Please, give me a couple of days to see exactly what new things we can do now and we might end up without a need to introduce any limitation at all. It would be a pity not to use new possibilities that seems that we can use now. I know that it takes some more time, but I am convinced that it will be worth it

Thank you Mladen,

Can we please have a version with inherit state parameter.

(When all composing rsi's are above the pertaining higher limit levels, prints blue color histogram. When all composing rsi's are below the pertaining lower limit levels prints red histogram and the colors of the histograms don't change when the rsi value is between the upper and lower limit bounds, hence no yellow histos since states are inherited)

PS: I would be grateful if you can add the 18th and the 19th ma types, smoother and supersmoother as well

mladen:
Yep. There was a "glitch". It is corrected now : averages_rsi_summed_histo_-_unlimited_1.01.mq4 In the examples bellow upper is using price 9 now for all prices and lower is using price 11 :