Requests & Ideas - page 331

mladen:
There is no problem Those bars that you are referring to at the current time frame are belonging to the higher time frame current bar (check the ending time of that what you call a "predicted bar" and check when will the upper time frame current bar will be closed - it is simply showing the value of the current upper time frame bar up to the moment when it will be closed)

Perhaps the attached pic would help explain the problem I was referring to.

Both indicators are set at 1440 timeframe and viewed on a 240 timeframe chart.

1st indicator is the predictive indicator.

2nd indicator is the original.

See how the yellow line does not match but the blue line does? And the differences in the portions where the histogram is colored?

Files:
eurusdh4.png  111 kb

rayphua:
Perhaps the attached pic would help explain the problem I was referring to.

Both indicators are set at 1440 timeframe and viewed on a 240 timeframe chart.

1st indicator is the predictive indicator.

2nd indicator is the original.

See how the yellow line does not match but the blue line does?

Sorry

I have no idea what indicator are you comparing it to

Never used DI RP indicator. Here is one more comparison with a regular CCI and the "double" one and there is no difference whatsoever at any bar for the whole history on the whole chart:

My indicator works correctly

regards

Files:
cci_3.gif  100 kb

mladen:
Sorry

I have no idea what indicator are you comparing it to

Never used DI RP indicator. Here is one more comparison with a regular CCI and the "double" one and there is no difference whatsoever at any bar for the whole history on the whole chart:

My indicator works correctly

regards

Mladen, the indicator i compared it to is the original indicator i posted in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page212

For your easier reference, i've attached it again.

cciwoodydoublemtf1.mq4

The yellow line is the entry CCI. The blue line is the trend CCI. The yellow lines on both indicators do not match in certain areas.

Files:

rayphua:
Mladen, the indicator i compared it to is the original indicator i posted in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page212

For your easier reference, i've attached it again.

cciwoodydoublemtf1.mq4

The yellow line is the entry CCI. The blue line is the trend CCI. The yellow lines on both indicators do not match in certain areas.

That indicator is an indicator altered by you in which you, among other things, used fractional period for CCI. We have clarified already that CCI CAN NOT HAVE FRACTIONAL PERIOD since then the cci calculated is WRONG

And even like that, when periods are set as integer values, they are giving exactly the same values and results at the same bars with same settings

all the best

Files:
cci_4.gif  104 kb

Upgrading to nmc-please!

Good morning, Mladen ! Could it be possible, please, to convert these two indicators

to the nmc one ?

Thank you in advance, Mikhael.

Mikhael Pankov:
Good morning, Mladen ! Could it be possible, please, to convert these two indicators

to the nmc one ?

Here is this one first : dynamic_zones_cci_pre-filtered_averages_nmc.mq4

One option added : useLevelsForColors. If set to true, it uses the fixed over bought and oversold levels for color changes of the CCI. If set to false, then it uses dynamic zone levels for coloring (like on the example picture). Also it is updated to have all the 20 types of averages

Mikhael Pankov:

to the nmc one ?

And this one too :
supertrend_rayphua_2-_candles_nmc.mq4

supertrendxalertsmtf_nmc.mq4

Both files needed update ("candles" version will not work OK without the other that also needed update)

Mladen, thank you a lot! The OCEAN of respect, Mikhael.

ngoanhoang3

First this (it needs both indicators to run) :
dtosc_channel__nmc.mq4

rsx_on_oma_nmc.mq4

Files: