Requests & Ideas - page 303

Thank you as always Mestre

mladen:
mandagozu81

Here is a version with Inherit state parameter added.

Upper is with inherit state set to false. Lower is with inherit state set to true

volty_channel_stop_on_jurik_summed_histo_unlimited_2.mq4

mladen:
ish

I am not sure that it can be done.

Behgozin strength finder is not a normalized (bounded) indicator (compare the values of it on 1 minute chart and on 1 month chart, and that kind of indicators is usually not possible to transfer to "on chart" version. Will check more but can not promise that an acceptable solution exists

OK, it would be awesome if it could be done.

Let me know if you make any progress.

ish

Inherit State Mode

Mladen,

Can we have the inherit state parameter:true/false on the averages summed histo - unlimited indicator as well please? Thank you..

mandagozu81:
Mladen, Can we have the inherit state parameter:true/false on the averages summed histo - unlimited indicator as well please? Thank you..

mandagozu81

Here you go : averages_summed_histo_-_unlimited_2.mq4

Have a nice weekend

Thank you.. You too

mladen:
mandagozu81

Here you go : averages_summed_histo_-_unlimited_2.mq4

Have a nice weekend

dear Mr tools and Mr Mladen

is it possible in mq4

Buy Technical Indicator Argo AO basic for MetaTrader 5 in MQL5 Market

dasssi:
dear Mr tools and Mr Mladen

is it possible in mq4

Buy Technical Indicator Argo AO basic for MetaTrader 5 in MQL5 Market

dasssi

As far as I see that is a regular awesome oscillator wit divergence (I think that it even had been made on TSD already - will check). The addition of the level is a simple EA that is calculated only when the value of the AO is on one side.

As of thick trend lines on chart : have no idea what are they and how are they calculated

Adxvma summed histo unlimited

Hello Mladen,

Can we have the attached adxvma indicator as unlimited summed histo with inherit state parameter true/false please?

The parameters to be summed are, adxvma periods and price type (groups of 2) Thank you..

Files:

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen,

Can we have the attached adxvma indicator as unlimited summed histo with inherit state parameter true/false please?

The parameters to be summed are, adxvma periods and price type (groups of 2) Thank you..

mandagozu81

I assume you wish it in trend mode (when there are 2 states not 3)

Is that correct?

Yes exactly sir

mladen:
mandagozu81

I assume you wish it in trend mode (when there are 2 states not 3)

Is that correct?