Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 42

hi, Pava, I think tic_tac need another year or so be make system perfect enough.

I think I would like to let other member know as reprint indicator still can be use in your system, however, need to be confirm by other indicators.

well tic_tac never give up, keep trying, more you try more perfect you going to be. even some indicators that you are using I don't like them... You will find the perfect system one day.

I was lucky once again jajajajaj

Pava: my vip guest #2 said is luck. Well pava I feel like the luckiest person alive jajajaja. The problem with that assumption is that my luck...JUST...NEVER...RUNS...OUT!!!! (IT JUST KEEP GOING AND GOING

AND GOING LIKE THE PINK RABBIT WITH DURACEL BATTERIES ) JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAAJJA

Sorry pava my picture from now on will be more cover up to avoid -reverse engineering- still the

evidence is there:

...As I said before there is not worst blind than the one that don't see hardcore evidence, unless you are one of those guys that monkey don't see/talk/listen and that's another

story...

The titlle of your topic is no more guessing and you claim to have a perfect machine That trade shows clearly that you are just wildly guessing and that your machine needs a lot of work before it gets even close to normal even not to speak about perfect.
Igor from now on YOU WILL BE MY VIP GUEST NUMBER 2 (AFTER PAVA OF COURSE)TO THIS THREAD COME ANYTIME YOU WANT SO YOU CAN SEE MY GOOD LUCK JAJAJJAJA

Think you are a match to my PERFECT MACHINE... KEEP WATCHING...

GENIUS-FOR-RENT-INC UPDATE #3 ENJOY...

COURTESY OF --PERFECT MACHINE--

JaJaJa...

Nice drawdown....you now starting to sound more like xxxx...are you turning japaneeso?

Thank you Pava

I am always interested in your Indicators

appreciated

Pava:
I probably had too much to drink....if you place this indicator...say on an hourly chart...and follow the arrows....and enter market at the open of the next bar....and then take your profit at the close of that bar....you might make more money than you need....or I had too much to drink.....

BurtonW:
Thank you Pava

I am always interested in your Indicators

appreciated

Actually this indicator is under-appreciated...I posted it today in a thread with alerts in hope that someone can change it...so I may get alerts over email on bigger timeframes....

P.S.:...those are indicators I am allowed to place on the forum:)

what a bout this? These indicaters are not on the net. and yes I removed some information from the screen shot, sorry but this is all your going to get,

mr tic_tac

hi

Thank you for your knowledge share

mrtools:
Here's Esaz clone daily and monthly with some indicators from chaostradinggroup.com.More information here! https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here post #1572

could be something really cool about this DIG

maybe I just discard the idea too early -- without trying it

>> CTG.rar (18.5 KB, 171 views)

>> Pivot_ESAZ_Day.mq4 (8.2 KB, 126 views)

>> Pivot_ESAZ_Monthly.mq4 (6.3 KB, 118 views)

think of trend as the LIFT in a building that collect passengers

A short PS: I got that email that is trying to sell the endpoint FFT that is supposedly tic_tac's. Trying to pull that "sales" to TSD will result in posts deleted and users with "just PM" me type of posts banned

mladen:
A short PS: I got that email that is trying to sell the endpoint FFT that is supposedly tic_tac's. Trying to pull that "sales" to TSD will result in posts deleted and users with "just PM" me type of posts banned

Yes he is a seller...