Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 41

tsd credibility

New digital:

if I were you I will close this thread AFTER I LOSE AN ORDER and fail on my claim otherwise TSD FORUM will lose is credibility as a great forum (because of no logical reason).

hi again brothers--

ok pava i will show my real trades of this week alive and post it here ..

tic tac m8 , can u explain a bit about your Mtf Hma that what base coded or algorithm ? or any body can guess ?

thanks in advance

focus on price

tic tac m8 , can u explain a bit about your Mtf Hma that what base coded or algorithm ? or any body can guess ? thanks in advance

Don't waste your time on HMA it doesn't work. I tried it and is a waste of time. If you want something solid in forex, spend your effort in PRICE ALONG and use some indicator to find pattern or something of help within PRICE ALONE. PERFECT MACHINE WORKS THIS WAY BASED ON PRICE ALONE.

Want something more solid in forex (near perfection) keep listening to the clues I give about PERFECT MACHINE (the algorithm clues may help you a lot).

thanks

tic_tac:
Don't waste your time on HMA it doesn't work. I tried it and is a waste of time. If you want something solid in forex, spend your effort in PRICE ALONG and use some indicator to find pattern or something of help within PRICE ALONE. PERFECT MACHINE WORKS THIS WAY BASED ON PRICE ALONE. Want something more solid in forex (near perfection) keep listening to the clues I give about PERFECT MACHINE (the algorithm clues may help you a lot).

hi m8 tic tac

thanks for your clues , but i create a system that i need to it but not so important , you use gravity of the market where they change the reversal , and i use it too but my system is base on other tools not related on reversal and gravity of the price action

hi forextrader

can you post some pictures of your system?maybe your pics can help me to explore some clues.if you do,i will very appriciate it.

yourspace

Market: saved by the bell!! jajajaja

Pava: Exactly right now there is an opportunity in one pair (I won't say which one) to open a trade; however, since is Thursday (one day away from market closing) I won't open it. As a consequence, this week is no trading for tic_tac (besides, adding to this... market have been pretty much stagnant lately). That's the problem when you get so close to perfection like I am right now I have to give away frequency and be patient since perfection and patient go hand in hand. This is just like fishing where you have to wait sometimes hours to catch a fish if you happen to be in a place where there are not a lot of fishes.

But since later in the future I can compound once I have a larger balance I just be patient for now and won't trade. Therefore, no trading this week. Will see, when market open next week if conditions stay similar to what is now to make the market pay again jajajajaj

HeHe....there is a huge jackpot in California lottery this week...there is 6 winning numbers...I am not going to tell you which...but I am not playing...I am waiting til jackpot gets much bigger....

Wrong answer pava...

Pava: wrong answer again, the pair was EURUSD and the trade to be taken was Bull. It went up more than100 points of which 35 would be mine if it wasn't that I restraint from it. Well pava until next opportunity comes, see yaaaaaaaaa

Demo pips don't count...jajaja

Pava:
HeHe....there is a huge jackpot in California lottery this week...there is 6 winning numbers...I am not going to tell you which...but I am not playing...I am waiting til jackpot gets much bigger....

Well it isn't going to get any bigger because I'm going to win. I just finished developing my "perfect lottery machine". It picks all the winning numbers for the next 15 years with 99.9999% accuracy. Rent-A-Retard Inc. delivers again. I also have a "Crystal Balls" system for scratch off lottery tickets. jajajajajajajajaja