Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 22

Smiling

Dreamliner:
Tic Tac has no nerves; you have to be a human being to have nerves.

You realize you are talking to an animal?

(An impressive and powerful animal related to humans, though not as closely as the Chimpanzee, the gorilla, the largest of the living primates, is a ground-dwelling omnivore that inhabits the forests of Africa.)

That's how you do it hommie.

Files:
3_1.gif  17 kb
4_2.gif  17 kb

tester indicator looks interesting...

Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!!

First of all I would like to say Hello to everyone.

I came to this thread to get some help with my trading after spending a few thousand Dollars on Forex courses and losing much more letting brokers manage my money.

I want to learn a simple method to trade, not to be lazy but if the system is complicated there is more chance of mistakes (by me) and getting confused, both would lead to losing money.

However this thread turned out to be such a disappointment as Tic_Tac is such a sham artist - why call it "Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!!", when that is exactly what he is making people do.

What's the point of having the forum in the first place if you are not going to help one another. You either share a good system with others so they can benefit as well and stop losing their money or keep it to yourself (but then don't tell everybody you have such a system - that is not fair).

To do what you are doing Tic_Tac is despicable, you are rubbing peoples noses in it.

Either help everyone by sharing / offering insight / providing instructions or go away and let this thread develop into something useful which others are trying to do.

I would like to thank those that are.

My sentiments exactly...this is a public forum...on number of threads number of people created "elite" forum for themselves....if you like to belong to elite forum...there is one...pay monthly fee and feel like you belong...but not at the expense of the others....

Axe_Trim

Today's decision without guessing

Files:
5_1.gif  18 kb

tester is a very bad indicator

Silverback jajaja don't make me laugh

Next time u want to show up do it with something is worth the time... ur little system is no match to my crystal ball (just look at the number and the record) instead i will let u compare with my EA MINEFIELD $16 dollars while at sleep. jajjaa is 99% automatic and 1% manual so less human intervention than yours and still do much better without guessing, and yes it is still under development (with time will become better like a beast).jajaja..but still is 1000X better than yours silverback jaja..so much line confusion in your system I won't even try to bother with it...

MineField (premature yet) in Action $16 while at sleep in the worst of all timeframe--the last frontier---the 1Minute Chart...

Files:
7.gif  54 kb

Tic_Tac

Tic_Tac, when you explain your system?

His secret will die with him...or...he is going to take his secret to the grave...Tester is a bad indicator when you don't know how to use it...that goes for everything else...Tic-Tac...so you are going to go live at last?...or you still need few decades to forward test you little system?