Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 19

Ain't this a beautiful picture jajajaj

As I said before I should be a photographer jajaja, here is a cute little idea (and picture) for you all to enjoy.

What happen when someone combine a powerful mt4 indicator (fft stabilized, fft experimental) with an outstanding filter (credits to whoever made it). Of course, One gets an outstanding system. Here's is another simple yet powerful idea provided by tic tac. Grab your cameras... is time to shoot....jajajaj

Files:
6.gif  50 kb

If you place fft on that many bars it is going to be double stabilized...also...cycles can go up and down...but price may not do same at the same time....haven't I heard jajaja before?.....

Pava I would love to see your trading journal

Show me your forward testing trading journal just like mine maybe that way we can be on the same point of view...I invite you to post it in this thread...I would be happy to see more action pava...cause i am a little bored to see my own pictures...jeje, and finally pava, u don't know me i don't want to get to that point hopefully. just enjoying forex how to accumulate pips that's all.

Pava stay close by, my next signal is coming up soon.... probably within 2-3 hours if i don't fall asleep before.jeje

tic_tac:
Show me your forward testing trading journal just like mine maybe that way we can be on the same point of view...I invite you to post it in this thread...I would be happy to see more action pava...cause i am a little bored to see my own pictures...jeje, and finally pava, u don't know me i don't want to get to that point hopefully. just enjoying forex how to accumulate pips that's all. Pava stay close by, my next signal is coming up soon.... probably within 2-3 hours if i don't fall asleep before.jeje

The challenge is accepted....I'll send you pm and will invite you to my thread in a few days....this is a Valentine's day week and my girlfriend is getting too romantic....I hate St. Valentine...wish he burns in hell....and no....we won't get close to each other....thanks God:)....one other thing...I will share my indicators:)....

Pava we can even have EA competition

Check out another of my "under-construction" robot. I present to you

MineField, my newest robot so called because where ever the price steps, there is a mine waiting to explode!!! jeje

Pava under same circunstance as mine can u made around 247 won in a row without a single loss on the same period with the same stop loss? pulling up a little more than a $1000 /4pips AT A TIME without a single loss, cute, ain't?

Using only 2 indicator (one from metatrader). remember this is a Just created robot. A lot of work to do yet...

check out this cool pictures...

Files:
b.gif  49 kb
a.gif  22 kb
c.gif  49 kb
d.gif  48 kb
e.gif  57 kb

Pava:
I hate St. Valentine...wish he burns in hell.....

Lol! You don't mince your words, do you!

Annoying

'Scuse me, I let go and posted a rude remark.

tic_tac:
Check out another of my "under-construction" robot. I present to you

MineField, my newest robot so called because where ever the price steps, there is a mine waiting to explode!!! jeje

Pava under same circunstance as mine can u made around 247 won in a row without a single loss on the same period with the same stop loss? pulling up a little more than a $1000 /4pips AT A TIME without a single loss, cute, ain't?

Using only 2 indicator (one from metatrader). remember this is a Just created robot. A lot of work to do yet...

check out this cool pictures...

Nice trade Boy..jajajaja

Show up to your friends boy even you got nothing as you play with Demo accounts...jajaja..

So funny, kid is always a kid..good boy

Update #3 ~ 44 hours later/ $507 net profit

tic tac trading journal continue:

tic_tac Non stop system on one 1H

8 orders closed

net profit = +507

net time ~ 88 hours later

testing: forwardtesting

Pava guess what...got u a cute picture again! I know u like them, right Pava?

Grab your camera is time to shoot...jajaj

Files:
4_1.gif  42 kb

Tic tac

What is the point of all this nonsense you post...show us your system and post some live results, not demo...jajajaja

tic_tac:
tic tac trading journal continue:

tic_tac Non stop system on one 1H

8 orders closed

net profit = +507

net time ~ 88 hours later

testing: forwardtesting

Pava guess what...got u a cute picture again! I know u like them, right Pava?

Grab your camera is time to shoot...jajaj