Good Signals? - page 4

Kriss-Kross

All first of all Sorry for the big blunder I committed last week. I had to rush for a medical emergency in family and completely forgot about the open trades on RAS. It was not "I must be right" syndrome but pure negligence on my part. I tried logging in remotely but it was way too late by that time. The problem is I don't hard set stop loss on open trade but exit as per the indicator signal.

Those who followed my signals must know I never carried any trade over night.

Let me know if you all are still interested in this signal I will start trading again next week.

pash78:
All first of all Sorry for the big blunder I committed last week. I had to rush for a medical emergency in family and completely forgot about the open trades on RAS. It was not "I must be right" syndrome but pure negligence on my part. I tried logging in remotely but it was way too late by that time. The problem is I don't hard set stop loss on open trade but exit as per the indicator signal.

Those who followed my signals must know I never carried any trade over night.

Let me know if you all are still interested in this signal I will start trading again next week.

Sorry to hear of your troubles Pash. Hope things are better.

I, for one, will keep my eye on your stuff

Happy trading

spencer36:
Sorry to hear of your troubles Pash. Hope things are better.

I, for one, will keep my eye on your stuff

Happy trading

I have restarted the signals today. Please do not trade live with this signals until it stabilizes. It is still in experimental stage. Also trying different vendors.