Good Signals?

Ok, searching via the site has proven to be abit tedious for me, so I am here to see if any other users have decent signals to list. If we help promote the good ones, maybe they'll stick around, and keep churning things out.

I will list criteria that I prefer first, and anyone else feel free to chime in.

1. Number of trades open at any given time no more than 5 to 10, and preferably around that 5 mark. Of course, if there are longer term trades well into profit, the number of trades can go up.

2. Average pip profit of 10+. 1-2 pip scalp systems don't work in this environment.

3. Minimum DD obviously-- Either trades are right, or wrong. DD should not hold the account hostage.

4. Has a presence at least within the RAS area and talks about their system etc..

Anyway, not holding anything down to any certain standard, but number of open trades is important to me.

NEVERMIND-- They all went to crap

sorry, now it's correct url--

If you come into this thread advertising your signal, please make it worthwhile

Any others worth peeking at?

centavos

spencer36:
Ok, searching via the site has proven to be abit tedious for me, so I am here to see if any other users have decent signals to list. If we help promote the good ones, maybe they'll stick around, and keep churning things out.

I will list criteria that I prefer first, and anyone else feel free to chime in.

1. Number of trades open at any given time no more than 5 to 10, and preferably around that 5 mark. Of course, if there are longer term trades well into profit, the number of trades can go up.

2. Average pip profit of 10+. 1-2 pip scalp systems don't work in this environment.

3. Minimum DD obviously-- Either trades are right, or wrong. DD should not hold the account hostage.

4. Has a presence at least within the RAS area and talks about their system etc..

Anyway, not holding anything down to any certain standard, but number of open trades is important to me.

KrissKross appears to have good potential

Kriss-Kross | Rent a Signal

RAM does pretty good with this system, although I am not a big fan of the DD(still smaller than most winning trades though), but overall seems pretty solid

ramav1(EA) | Rent a Signal

If you come into this thread advertising your signal, please make it worthwhile

Any others worth peeking at?

spencer36

Kriss Kross is a good system,if he can keep his performance,which he will try hardest ..if he can keep his risk controlled,his system will be good for the near future,with the usual streaks .

The other one you mentioned will tank within 2 months,just check the lot differential min,max and the number of open positions...disaster waiting to happen.

My 2 centavos

S

No signals on Kriss-Kross next week

Thanks Spencer and Simba for your comments on my system. I will try to maintain the consistency throughout.

Please note I will be out on vacation next week so there will be NO SIGNALS, will try to trade for sometime on Monday (16th Nov) but not very sure.

See you all on 23rd NOv.

Hmm, seems KrissKross in this thread is the only live system now. The RAM system has been shutdown and gone to paid in a matter of a few minutes.(I have no problem paying, sudden changes with no notice worry me though)

Hard to imagine no other decent systems within RAS?

Is Kriss-Kross still a good one?

duwi:
Is Kriss-Kross still a good one?

Sucks sphincter now Too bad--

Anyway, guess that's about it for this place...

SIMBA:
spencer36

Kriss Kross is a good system,if he can keep his performance,which he will try hardest ..if he can keep his risk controlled,his system will be good for the near future,with the usual streaks .

The other one you mentioned will tank within 2 months,just check the lot differential min,max and the number of open positions...disaster waiting to happen.

My 2 centavos

S

Crap, I posted the wrong one-- I would never use that one-- This is the one I meant--

NEVERMIND-- was just a front to sell managed accounts

Your 2 centavos are very valuable to me. The more you post, the more I learn Thanks for the input.

pash78:
Thanks Spencer and Simba for your comments on my system. I will try to maintain the consistency throughout.

Please note I will be out on vacation next week so there will be NO SIGNALS, will try to trade for sometime on Monday (16th Nov) but not very sure.

See you all on 23rd NOv.

Keep it up mano

So, RAS has no good signals?

What a waste, this place had so much potential. Now it's just a place for signal 'sellers' to lure suckers into managed accounts, and others to just spam their products.

Carry on I guess

spencer36:
So, RAS has no good signals?

What a waste, this place had so much potential. Now it's just a place for signal 'sellers' to lure suckers into managed accounts, and others to just spam their products.

Carry on I guess

Have to wait until real profitable traders shine with own light.

I have been checking vendors signals and no one can fill my expectations. I was waiting until good signal appear, so I can stop trading myself and let my trade be placed by a vendor (that can give me time to do something else), but sadly very little of them are gaining pips consistently.

Due to that lack of consistency, I was considering to sell my own signals, but that can tie me to the PC forever. I am shure that there is some great and consistently sucessful traders here in this forum (much better than me), but the responsability with the signal buyers is a concern, and the TIME spended in the PC will be much more and that keeps them in silence.

fxnewbie:
Have to wait until real profitable traders shine with own light.

I have been checking vendors signals and no one can fill my expectations. I was waiting until good signal appear, so I can stop trading myself and let my trade be placed by a vendor (that can give me time to do something else), but sadly very little of them are gaining pips consistently.

Due to that lack of consistency, I was considering to sell my own signals, but that can tie me to the PC forever. I am shure that there is some great and consistently sucessful traders here in this forum (much better than me), but the responsability with the signal buyers is a concern, and the TIME spended in the PC will be much more and that keeps them in silence.

How would time at PC have anything to do with trading for your self vs trading for your self and selling signals at the same time? That would suggest that these people care for other's money a lot more then they care for their own, and i do find it incredibly hard to imagine.

Selling signals at RAS is automated and as far as i know doesn't require any more time than trading only for your self.

Expectations

Looks like rentasignal subscribers are expecting, that full time traders are giving away their signals for free?

Maybe a look through the commercial signals will show a different result.

Janus