Ocean theory based indicators - page 40

Momentum trend that is using natural moving average for calculation : momentum_trend_-_nma.mq4

A bit upgraded momentum trend that is using natural market average in calculation : momentum_trend_-_nma_1_1.mq4

Also here is this one too - it is a nma, but both the regular and nma fast in one : ocn_nma_3_4.ex4

PS: do not be surprised that this nma fast is faster than the old nma fast. It is a part of an experiment that I am making to see if it is going to produce better results. Also, this one has a double smoothed nma fast too included

Files:
ocn_nma_3_4.ex4  39 kb
ocn_nma.png  116 kb

mladen:
Also here is this one too - it is a nma, but both the regular and nma fast in one : ocn_nma_3_4.ex4

PS: do not be surprised that this nma fast is faster than the old nma fast. It is a part of an experiment that I am making to see if it is going to produce better results. Also, this one has a double smoothed nma fast too included

I do like your experiments, let's see what this one will bring ....

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for this new fast nma,so easy and fast to use,simply do FAST and SMOOTH to true and go.rest the period depends on ones strategy.the first impression and experiment,it is very easy to use,i tried to parallelized the old ones "nma fast 2 and nma fast SD smooth 2_1" with this,though they matched 90% but after a hard work of adjusting and fine tuning,even then this one is winner at some points.:).

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

so many thanks for this new fast nma,so easy and fast to use,simply do FAST and SMOOTH to true and go.rest the period depends on ones strategy.the first impression and experiment,it is very easy to use,i tried to parallelized the old ones "nma fast 2 and nma fast SD smooth 2_1" with this,though they matched 90% but after a hard work of adjusting and fine tuning,even then this one is winner at some points.:).

regards

mntiwana

Working on it but they will not be the same (since even the smoothing method will be different). When I finish, it will be posted

mladen:

mntiwana

Working on it but they will not be the same (since even the smoothing method will be different). When I finish, it will be posted

Dearest MLADEN,

of course they will never be same,every of new coming code from you is surely different and more efficient than previous one,even than of yesterday,:)

regards

I can only be amazed by you sir , I have one question how do you manage your time ( between the time you trade and manage in this forum) do you use a EA?? Sorry i ask a dumb question but i just want to know.. as a fan who wanted to know everything about his idol

mladen:

mntiwana

NK Trade:
I can only be amazed by you sir , I have one question how do you manage your time ( between the time you trade and manage in this forum) do you use a EA?? Sorry i ask a dumb question but i just want to know.. as a fan who wanted to know everything about his idol

interesting ,let me guess some things about my ideal man,.... he never show interest in EA,....always he utilize every bit of his time in a wonderful way as alive life and lastly when he awaken in the morning,fortunately he finds new good ideas lying under his pillow.;)

Here is the ocean natural market average (that calculates regular and fast nma) that has smoothing option too : ocn_nma_smooth_3_4.ex4

Files: