Ocean theory based indicators - page 45

My previous comments have disappeared, so a new one.

Mntiwana, lately I had too much work in the garden and other things, so had not much time for trading ...but I'm practising once again.

Mladen, thanks for all your help ! 

Wulong10:

My previous comments have disappeared, so a new one.

Mntiwana, lately I had too much work in the garden and other things, so had not much time for trading ...but I'm practising once again.

Mladen, thanks for all your help ! 

Wulong

it is usual problem and performance these days as TSD is currently in second phase of migration process,our posts often disappears and some time double triple posts came back in sudden,but there is a certainly hope one day every thing will be like before,only i am afraid if once more a chance given to developers they will do like some tsunami,as every time they promising for doing well but do worse or same like a phrase in ARMY "look busy do nothing "

we don't find any way for to have latest posts,subscribed threads and many more things like before

regards

No problem, Mntiwana. I have patience enough. 'New' things always take some time to become 'perfect', although perfect things do hardly exist.

Maybe nature is sometimes perfect, but sometimes it's cruel, but it has to be to be thought of as sometimes perfect.

People are never perfect, some think they are perfect but these are far from perfect to other people... 

mntiwana:

Wulong

it is usual problem and performance these days as TSD is currently in second phase of migration process,our posts often disappears and some time double triple posts came back in sudden,but there is a certainly hope one day every thing will be like before,only i am afraid if once more a chance given to developers they will do like some tsunami,as every time they promising for doing well but do worse or same like a phrase in ARMY "look busy do nothing "

we don't find any way for to have latest posts,subscribed threads and many more things like before

regards

mntiwana

That disappearing act is reported (it has been identified what is causing it, and is in a process of being solved)

mladen:

mntiwana

That disappearing act is reported (it has been identified what is causing it, and is in a process of being solved)

The naughty-naughty MySQL database?

Wulong10:

No problem, Mntiwana. I have patience enough. 'New' things always take some time to become 'perfect', although perfect things do hardly exist.

Maybe nature is sometimes perfect, but sometimes it's cruel, but it has to be to be thought of as sometimes perfect.

People are never perfect, some think they are perfect but these are far from perfect to other people...

Our demand to ourself should be perfection, even though we'll never reach it.

krelian99:

and whole life we tries up to our best for perfection and is the means of life,for life,and this way we go ahead,whole system of universe moves around this,this wish of perfection is our factory default setting by birth ....is it not so, krelian ?

Exclusive Forum

Ocean theory based indicators

krelian99, 2016.05.19 13:06

A good saying : be realistic, demand the impossible from yourself :)

i tried to attach 2 of the indis here to my chart and i got a message saying contact forex-tsd , this is a renamed indi which repeated annoyingly .

mntiwana:
and whole life we tries up to our best for perfection and is the means of life,for life,and this way we go ahead,whole system of universe moves around this,this wish of perfection is our factory default setting by birth ....is it not so, krelian ?
It should be, yes.

KumoBreake:
i tried to attach 2 of the indis here to my chart and i got a message saying contact forex-tsd , this is a renamed indi which repeated annoyingly .
Which indicators exactly?