My Manual trading systems 15M - page 5

thank for this system...

fxrulez:
Hey guys,

Ok so ive been testing this system for the last week or so to see whether it repaints or not. To my surprise the system does not repaint at all with any of the indicators. Ive take screen shots and compared them with the live chartings for the last 4 days (From Tuesday to Friday) and the entry & exit dots for the system seem to stay in the same place, so do all the other indi's which is a good thing to begin with.

I think the system works the best on the 1HR TF.

I don't have any proof of it yet but obviously looking at the 15m TF there seems to be quite a lot of ups and downs. Using the 1HR TF will reduce this issue.

This weekend ill be working on figuring out how to use the system, it does not seem to be that hard. So far all ive got is as soon as you get a green dot you buy duh! A red dot for a sell. Then you compare the close of that candle with the color coding of the GG-RSI-CC indicator.

Ill be doing some demoing this coming up week and will update you all...

Happy Trading

hi mate

is it possible to put the right link to download the template please?

can you upload one of the chart that you have for this system?

thank you from sydney

analysis of successful trade -- with our OWN Templates

the honest people probably tell you here

only about 30% people using EA got successfully weekly profit

only about 20% people using MANUAL TRADING , got profitable daily or weekly profit

people always put the trade deatils in [ POST and COMPARE trade ] section

why don't we just analysis those ENTRY and EXIT point using our own template

figure out the time frame that they used

figure out the TIME ZONE that they are in

== rather than find out BETTER INDIcATOR and try to practice with those indicators -- that give us too much trial and ERROR, and harder to reach profitable result

we just have to use DRAW TRIANGLE / or rectangle to show

when do these successful people get in

why they get in those LOSS that is FALSE positive

-- we just have to analyse 5 to 10 trades at one weekend -- with OUR OWN TEMPLATE

the ultimate question, do you want to WIN and findd the SHORTCUT to successful trade -- will you post the SCREEN capture and share with us [ pls answer the Time frame and time zone question, in the follow up ]

Let's do it !!

mason13:
hi mate

is it possible to put the right link to download the template please?

can you upload one of the chart that you have for this system?

thank you from sydney

Hi mason13,

Sure, ive attached the template & the indicators that ill be using to analyze these trades this week. Ive decided to go along on the 1HR TF instead of the 15min due to obvious reasons. Im not sure what the SSL Bar indicators do although they do signal something on the 15min. On the 1HR the three of them show the same thing.

I guess the channel seems to be really interesting as it shows us valid entry and exit points. Anyway will see how it goes this week...

Ive also decided to remove a few indicators like the time zones, candle time etc etc as the template looks a bit too crowded up at the moment.

Cheers

thanks man to share

Your welcome...

For the ind_RSIColored_v1 indicator

you need this indicator as well...

awesome indicator template

Thanks for a fantastic indicator template.

Thanks Olga for the great ideas and thanks vLadv for uploading this to the forum.

I am really impressed and will use this indicator set today!

Steve

sentaco:
very nice system did you allready make a few pips with it and what is your SL and TP?

Thanks for sharing.

Regards

No im still yet to make some pips with this system. Infact i took a trade today and lost 30 pips , in demo ofcourse.

However lets see, it might just be one of those bad ones..

Cheers

Has anyone else had any sort of success with this trading approach?

Thanks