Has Forex Sucked you into a Deep Back pit?? - page 2

Pava:
Do not despair!...3 years more til the end in 2012....

Popol Vuh believer

------------------------------------------

To Jimer013:You have recieved big and wise advices here. God is the biggest helping hand you can get (let me laugh to those guyz who say HE doesent exist. They only show the arrogancy of an ant in front of a mountain)

But take my advice also: tell your doctor to prescribe you an appropriate antidepressant coz depression is a disease too, a dangerous one. Not matter how big are your problems: take a pill, pray and believe in god and tomorrow you will feel able to kick a lion in his butts. Most times, acctitude is what make the difference to a survivor.

Live to enjoy and fight another day coz our time here is little and priceless. We have an entire eternity to rest later.

"and tomorrow you will feel able to kick a lion in his butts"...you want me to kick Simba's butt?

Pava:
"and tomorrow you will feel able to kick a lion in his butts"...you want me to kick Simba's butt?

You can try....

But I dont think he will let you

:)

fxnewbie:
You can try.... But I dont think he will let you

O'h...come on!

Simba is a sissy:)

in my humble and low self esteem opinion

we should really group ourselves into 2 group of people

one got 80 to 90% daily loss, one group got 70 to 80% daily WIN

then 2 of them can join force together and make shared decision

the losers group , only ENTER in OPPOSITE to what they are thinking (2 people think the same, the chance is good) and reverse their SL / TP pip level

the winning group can either join force or compete with each other to make an assessment of their risk taking level -- too low or too high after they take more risk

see, this will make everyone happy

====

over here, we see many people

adjust the indicator, put it out here -- for use to COPY !

we are just too KIND to scold an indicator -- that does not work at all

but if it get you lost all the time, you could put your LCD monitor upside down , it become a high successful indicator -- of course, what is usually wrong --- our discretion and how our mind work, that is probably the major ERROR there (greedy, too fast, too confident )

No Comment....

No Comment....

Files:
a.jpg  83 kb

Pava:
No Comment....

Yeah, scalping works... until stop working ...

Personally, I dont want to see an 8 lot trade going fast against me. I want to keep my nerves calm and my mind healthy.

fxnewbie:
Yeah, scalping works... until stop working ... Personally, I dont want to see an 8 lot trade going fast against me. I want to keep my nerves calm and my mind healthy.

Sorry...I am extremely impatient...and would rather be nervous for a minute...instead of being lukewarm nervous for an hour...

xx3xxx:
pava result -- impressive

but -- is there a TP -- and after a few minutes, if it does not touch it, then manual CLOSE it

and

How about breakout in the UN-DESIRED direction

if it is 8 lots each, will it also be tremendous loss ?

I am using hidden SL...I get out off the trade when I feel like it based on intuition...sometimes when I feel market will move further into my direction I use trailing stop...yes there is always risk involved in everything we do:)...(statistically there is much less risk and much more probability to win if you are playing for 3 pips with 8 lots...instead of say 30pips with one lot)...

pava result -- impressive (but real hard to see - how can he be so CERTAIN about 1M euro/usd chart)

but -- is there a TP -- and after a few minutes, if it does not touch it, then manual CLOSE it

and

How about breakout in the UN-DESIRED direction

if it is 8 lots each, will it also be tremendous loss ?

==> 11 pip means 8xx profit

===> 8 pip mean 6xx profit

=== chart show time zone 2 hours ahead of GMT time ==

mostly based on red line in the 1M chart

the 3rd one, does not make sense to me

Files: