Bad signals/service reporting - page 15

Price reduction

I have received an enquiry from people who have missed the week of reduced cost so exceptionally have lowered the price to $75 for two days only, this offer will not be repeated and it will return to the original price of $168. If you are interested to test the system I encourage you to act quickly to lock in this reduced price.

Performance

Now up 183% as shown by the graphic below

Files:
183.png  29 kb

Broker

Hi Leeb.

May I know what is the broker you use for the account you send out signals here on RAS?

Thanks,

ZioB

Reply to ZioBoje

Hi ZioBoje,

Sure, the broker is Alpari UK.

Best, Leeb

ZioBoje:
Hi Leeb.

May I know what is the broker you use for the account you send out signals here on RAS?

Thanks,

ZioB

pips4idol signal

recently, i used the EA from this pip..idol.

They shown a very good result in their landing page, however once I got an EA from them. I did not get the similiar performance.

The "long" trade will be made at the highest point of the swing, then exit at the lower point. Unbelieveable ! But, set the SP at 20 pips according to their manual.

Performance

the system has recovered from a small drawdown and now up over 196%

Subscription through RAS is open if you don't want to miss profits like this.

Files:
adapttrade.png  31 kb

RAS monitoring

As you can see from the RAS screenshot below the system hasn't had a negative month yet. Price will increase when the system shows more profit.

Files:
ras.png  7 kb

Performance

If you had been following the signals from the start you would have now more than tripled your money as shown by the MyFxBook page (graphic attached below) it has made 205% on top of capital invested in just a couple of months.

Files:
adapttrade.gif  35 kb

Performance

Now up over 221% as shown by the attached image.

Files:
adapt.png  29 kb

Performance

Now up over 280%

Files:
adapt.png  29 kb