Aggressive scalp ea - page 34

sappie multi ea

have done some limited forward test, but have not found the most ideal settings yet, but i do think there is some promise to the ea

Escape and everyone here

escape:
I am Turkish.I dont mql programme.My friend went abroad. do not talk so long.He is good programer.

actually I want to write code

example:

balance: 10000 usd lots:0.1k

when the balance 20000 usd lots automatically get 0.2k

when the balance 30000 usd lots automatically get 0.3k

when the balance 40000 usd lots automatically get 0.4k

when the balance 50000 usd lots automatically get 0.5k

your questions:

We applied a different strategy initially. But then we want scritps unable to write. Therefore it has data. trailling stop and take profit values trailling would modify. Obviously I do not know them . I did not want to delete. Because it affects the data that I do not know what else.

I hope you able to provide you describe.

I think I have figured out a way to use the EA.

By using Stochastic Oscillator with it this way;

K%:20, D%:7 and slowing:20

then when the Stochastic show you a downtrend, you sell and vice versa for the uptrend.

Give this a try guys and see what i mean.

Shilox

Files:
escape.gif  24 kb

docchiro:
have done some limited forward test, but have not found the most ideal settings yet, but i do think there is some promise to the ea

Yes...if you have found the best setting this EA will be promising....

I am still waiting...:D:D:D

surfer90:
all those indicators are in the mt4 plattform from default just check them out. EMA (= exponential Moving averge, you can select the type of MA in the input box) same with heiken ashi -->smoothed<--

ok i'm sorry... I tried the ea.. but you were right, the indicators are missing... sorry

Good stuffs

I am new in this site.For somtime now i have been going thruogh some stuffs and its being very wonderful.Forum members keep it up.

which pairs?

docchiro:
Hi ive writen this ea, uses 3 indicators over 5 selectable timeframes

Uses heiken Ashi smoothed, EMA12 cross EMa21 (can be changed, and volatility index.

Please donate via Paypal - send me a private msg, if you find it useful

docchiro

which pairs to use on those two ea's?

Cheers

Heiken Ashi is not a default indicator... (on FxOpen)

I've one but i can't select smoothed with it.

Can you post one here ?

hi hngr & others

the ea is out there to be tested, i have not yet found optimal settings, but do think that the ea has promise

attached find heiken ashi smoothed

please post me if you have any q

all ea's posted by me is for use on eur/usd m30 as this is the only timeframe and pair that i use, (although other frames are used for analysis, trading is done on this)

\

regards

docchiro

Reason: