Aggressive scalp ea - page 31

raffi:
Hello

First i will thanks for all EA`s and the work for do it.

One question to the EA from Escape, the last version. Is it possible to use a timemanagement for the orders? So that the programm make only 1 order per 60 seconds or something?

Thanks

Yes, it is possible.

raffi:
Hello

One question to the EA from Escape, the last version. Is it possible to use a timemanagement for the orders? So that the programm make only 1 order per 60 seconds or something?

Thanks

Two ways you could do it,

1) Set a variable within the EA to store the TimeCurrent() before it executes the order, and check if (TimeCurrent()- > 60)

or

2) Iterate through the list of orders and prevent it from opening a new trade if the last opened order was within 60 seconds, something along the lines of

for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) {

if (OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == magicnumber && TimeCurrent() - OrderOpenTime() < 60 ) return (0);

}

just before it executes the order. :-)

@bongo

Thanks, but i don`t now how do it, this is new for me. I`m learning at the moment, but i haven`t not mutch time, so it takes some weeks. :-)

@ beckham

Thanks for the information

I`m was trying to use it, but something dosn`t work.

When i have change something, then the EA don`t work more.

But I`m new in this work, so it is good possible, that i have make some misstake.

If you have time to lock at the Ea, i well be very happy

I like to try some other diffrent things and if it work, i post it here.

Thanks a lot and best regards, Raffi

raffi:
Hello

Thanks

if( (TimeCurrent()-OrderOpenTime())<59 ) return(0);

This is 1 minute, start from 0.

Senior

hi guys,

I have a question.Is there any possiblitiy,to code this EA so,that it at the same time open gain positions.

that means,we could do a hedging with very small profit.

I tested this ea with real accounts,but the result was at the beginnig very good,till there was a trend breakout.at least there was mor losing as wins.

regards

sebo

has ea that rocks

find attached backtest, and ea, default setting on eur/usd m5has_report.pdf

heiken_ashi_smoothed3.mq4

has_ea_2.mq4

let me know if you have a better one than this.

this is what ive found after 3 years of searching, and so far it has been the best

Files:

Your ea is sorta like 'copied' in that it was decompiled from Don Steinitz ea....... sorta mebbe this is copyrighted material

For vivalatip

If copyrigted i have no idea, got of another forum, and poted by request, so if you aint want it i cant help if it was freely available on another free place.

What ever

indicators i think that is used for has

problem solved Has ea

I know the problem, you don't need al those indicators, only the one docchiro put in his first messenge. But you have to remove the (3) in the indicator name, else the ea won't recognize the indi.