Aggressive scalp ea - page 27

escape ea

Please bongo could you repost the latest and good version of escape ea that can work with any broker.

Thank you.

beckham.is.619:
Ops! Thks for pointing that out Bongo!

To make it up, I'd modified your version of Escape2-Reverse to allow the reverse logic as a variable (defaults to TRUE) + include in the magic number!

Can a mod please edit my previous post to re-direct the link to this post? I am unable to edit any of my previous postings. Thks!

Cheers!

hello beckham can u design escape2-reverse to 5digit broker?? coz i use lite forex and this ea wont make any trade...

Status

Boyens:
working on it...

Hi Boyens,

What's the status of your work?

Regards,

Arjan

Ecn broker

hello sorry for my english

this code is not for ECN Broker .

ecn order is market order. 0 sl and 0 tp set in order. the ea must set sl and tp intern.

1. order send sl and tp = o

2. order sl and tp send or interne logig sl and tp in ea

help us programmer ??

Could you please explain that a little bit better (maybe in better english?). U already said sorry and I c english is not your native language so i do not blame you. Same here.

Yet you should talk with Capital letters, etc. etc.

I'm not a good programmer but I can set a s/l and t/p =]

execute

thanks for letting me use your ea.i will hook it up and get back to you.

thanks again best regards

capital??

Hi, Escape

escape say capital > $5000

its can capital < $200 ? its can work..?

Because its too big money $5000 idont haven't it

thank,,,U

aspal:
Hi, Escape

escape say capital > $5000

its can capital < $200 ? its can work..?

Because its too big money $5000 idont haven't it

thank,,,U

Please do not spend your money on this EA unless it is disposable cash. I have pointed out the reasons in my earlier post. If an EA cannot prove to be +ve during backtest/forward-testing, it shouldn't be used on a live account.

Dangerous EAs

I've reviewed many EAs and i would classify this as one of the majority small winners with a catastrophic looser. There are many EAs that have a no-stoploss limit and win many times but eventually that one big looser wipes your account. You can only successfully trade these with the smallest lot sizes (mini lots). Thus they are not scalable and eventually you out grow them when you have money. This site has sooooo many good EAs... look for the most popular categories and review the EAs with a large revision count.

david hamil:
I've reviewed many EAs and i would classify this as one of the majority small winners with a catastrophic looser. There are many EAs that have a no-stoploss limit and win many times but eventually that one big looser wipes your account. You can only successfully trade these with the smallest lot sizes (mini lots). Thus they are not scalable and eventually you out grow them when you have money. This site has sooooo many good EAs... look for the most popular categories and review the EAs with a large revision count.

Good Thinkin.....!!