hi ur system can we use it on 1min TF did u ever try it

You are wellcome!

1-min-chart: EUR/USD, EUR/JPY, GBP/GPY

#MarketPrice _v1_4.mq4 see: SeverUang - #MarketPrice indikator

EMA-4-MTF, 1 min - MT4

EMA 9, 20, 55, 120, sept.11 2009, EUR/USD, 1 min chart - MT4

Files:

ServerUang:
Hi chris_swiss, Your system is almost similar to my system but my system using a time frame for 1 minute.

Hello ServerUang

I've saw your diagnostically conclusive indicator yesterday and could imagine put it on these chart. I hope it is okay for you?

#MarketPrice _v1_4.mq4 see: SeverUang - #MarketPrice indikator

forex hurricane:
hi ur system can we use it on 1min TF did u ever try it

The advantage on 1 min TF is, you have enough time monitoring several currencies and traded them at one time,whereas 10sec-trading (on a less positive note) to give it a miss,..., and then only EUR/USD.

It's my belief that this system is "MTF compatible". You'll get nice advantages on 10sec, also 1min, 5min, 15min and 30 min, also 1h, 4h 1 day TF's by setting different MM's. Follow illustrative example: Oanda Account 205153 or Accountno. 224845 (USD) next days and weeks.

Kindest regards

chris_swiss:
Hi bedaine

It is a pleasure for me.

E = IN (Entry)

O = OUT (Exit)

...with some co-occuring entry and exit-points (O/E).

Some tools you might find useful in analyzing when exactly the support and resistance levels occur are the EMA's with the low period rate.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your system, but could you please answer my question?

Here is the image:

Ema-4-mtf

EMA-4-MTF-Strategy uses simple chart pattern recognition rules and basic indicators.

These fast moving averages are quite easy to follow. Let's take a look at this simple system upcoming.

bukit20:

It's look like very simple TS, i'm really like trading on 1M. Could you explain how we see the major trend of these Ma.

thanks

continuation of text:

Hi bukit20

Favoring 1-min-trading there is EMA 55 important, too, see picture below whithin an uptrend (supportline).

Files:

Hi Robinhood100

That's right. That's just what you need to work out this system in a proper way! There are 6 bars between your pointers.

Correct it might be EO E . including 1st E sell, 5th O (offset), 6thE sell.

Sorry!

E = IN (Entry)

O = OUT (Exit)

Files:

i like your system but how to play that in the oanda?

too little time to play through www. Does Oanda enable some program for the game?

oanda is very not handy, where there it is possible to take some indicators out?

how to trade it quickly in this platform?