Hollands hope , average 50 pip/day - page 2

ok ,

i guess ill do somesort of daily updates to keep anyone that is folowing this forum informed ...

to days been quite a grim trading day with all the news annoncements ...so i have not traded too much , i have just resumed trding and im looking at one looseing trade hovering between -10 and -20 we will see how that goes...

to morros trading looks bad , theres alot of important news releases that im going to stay out of especialy the unemployment rate .... so realy there wont be much segnificant moves in the RAS till the end of monday...

well the first decent day of trading is done

fixed in a cool 48 pip , i know its not 50 pip the 50 i prommised but it was 50 when i decided to stop trdaing but it took a bit of time to shut all trades and in that time i lost a few....

so , now ill stop trading and go have some fun ....

just to let every one know that it took 5 hour and 20min to get that and no negative trades, i only opend 4, and there wasno segnificant downdraw on the equity while trading

this is basicaly what im looking to provide on a daily basis , its not a large amount of pips , but i think that consistancy is better that a seesaw system were you get allot of pips and then end up giving them back....

if any one is following this thread

ok heres the daily up date for today , 8 /09/09

its been a good day trading stopped on + 80 pip

this was achived with 5 trades all positive , you can look at the details on the RAS site , heres a link

hollands hope +50pip/day | Rent a Signal

tomorros trading looks good no magor news events exept for

(9th-11th GBP Halifax HPI m/m )

which could come up at any time ... will try to avoid that ,,,

Is your trading style ok with NFA no hedging and FIFO rules in US brokers?

Also you have guts to send this Panamoney your money. I would be too scared to send any firm like that in some far away country with God knows what regulations any of my $$.

zomg:
Is your trading style ok with NFA no hedging and FIFO rules in US brokers? Also you have guts to send this Panamoney your money. I would be too scared to send any firm like that in some far away country with God knows what regulations any of my $$.

hi,

i just read up on these rules , ad as i undersand it my signal will be in compliance with these rules , with my signal i only ever hae one open position on each currency pair at a time .

and there is no hedging .

I personaly think you should move broker if you have these crazy rules imposed on your trading , i feel if should not be any brokers buisiness how you trade .

I my self am using alpari UK broker which i realy recomend , i have had others but i have setteld for them .

as for the panamoney , in life you have to take risks to get to places ,

and panamoney was not the only one , i spread my capital over 5 different investment funds , now there are only 3 left , the other 2 i made a small loss before they went belly up.

i only recomended panamoney because if the most profitable and most reliable out of the 3 ...

davydevaux:
hi,

i just read up on these rules , ad as i undersand it my signal will be in compliance with these rules , with my signal i only ever hae one open position on each currency pair at a time .

and there is no hedging .

I personaly think you should move broker if you have these crazy rules imposed on your trading , i feel if should not be any brokers buisiness how you trade .

I my self am using alpari UK broker which i realy recomend , i have had others but i have setteld for them .

as for the panamoney , in life you have to take risks to get to places ,

and panamoney was not the only one , i spread my capital over 5 different investment funds , now there are only 3 left , the other 2 i made a small loss before they went belly up.

i only recomended panamoney because if the most profitable and most reliable out of the 3 ...

Thanks for the info. I definitely would move from Alpari US to Alpari UK but unfortunately stupid regulations between USA and UK prevent me from opening up account in UK. I know of 2 USA based brokers(FXCM and Forex.com, both aren't as good as Alpari UK from what i know) who allow US residents to open accounts in their UK branches under UK regulations. Not sure why Alpari doesn't do the same for us poor bastards stuck with the idiotic NFA rules.

daily update , 09/09/09

ok , good trading day

stoped trading on +72 pip

tomorros trdaing forcast is grim at best , there is allot of news

1:00pm GBP Asset Purchase Facility

Tentative GBP MPC Rate Statement

1:00pm GBP Official Bank Rate

2:30pm CAD Trade Balance

2:30pm USD Trade Balance

2:30pm USD Unemployment Claims

3:00pm CAD BOC Rate Statement

3:00pm CAD Overnight Rate

Im going to stay out of that as its a mine field

I will start trading much earlier tomorro to avoid the news. probably arround 6:00am

So far so good. Acceptable executions so far, but on demo. Im curious to see how your performance will look like over few months span. Good trading.

Looks interesting, especially if you can keep this performance going more or less for more time.