Modern Elliot Wave trading using Elwave. - page 15

Ok, i am stuborn over usdjpy, shorted once more @ 91.69, Stop at 92.62. Target 90.10.. Good luck to me.

kenneth37:
GreatYves

In the Elwave software, are there any Fibonacci features that we can use to do the Fibonacci Retracement measurements ourselves??

As I no longer have this software to use, cannot remember whether it has this feature.

Thanks

Kenneth

Nope! I am using the one in Mt4 or directly on my Oanda trading platform.

GreatYves:
Ok, i am stuborn over usdjpy, shorted once more @ 91.69, Stop at 92.62. Target 90.10.. Good luck to me.

I am shorting this currency pair today. It was done at 91.63;

Yesterday I did not do it as I was monitoring its movements, I saw it was in a Contra-Trend Up, so I stayed aside.

Kenneth

Move stop to break even as we are now 56 pips in profit.

GreatYves:
Cut loss early, let profit run. That's the trick. Easily said. Don't have much time to post as i should do, but i am reading you attentively you crouching cheetah!

hehehe. See what I landed myself with - constantly using the phrase "crouching cheetah" technique.

Sorry can't chat with you as I have to go over to our Malaysian stock market which has just opened, and my counters are moving up quite fast.

Chat with you another time.

Kenneth

Our USDJPY short is on a wild ride. Temptation to close it is strong but i should be waiting the target. I'm in no hurry.

Files:
usdjpy.png  33 kb

daily charts for GU, GJ, EU, EJ, UJ

attached is daily charts for GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, EUR/JPY and USD/JPY.

Files:
gu_d.gif  46 kb
gj_d.gif  39 kb
eu_d.gif  43 kb
ej_d.gif  48 kb
uj_d.gif  52 kb

As we can see, USDJPY is still our horse for the week, Only problem, RISK/REWARD is still too low, so we'll just have to wait rally for a sell, I would sell eur jpy too but same thing, waiting for a rally in order to sell. But the occasion of a short may just slip off our hand, since the momemtum can really pick up on those pair and sink too the bottom of the chart.... That's the dilemna of the trader. It sometimes can be hard to adjust to increased volatility. Better be safe then sorry.