Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 328

mr_nims:
Hi Kaamos, As I've wrote, you need to run the backtest using the method mentioned in that site, otherwise all EA's on renko will give you the same type of straight equity curve on normal backtest.

Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick:

Thanks for your answer, i´m gonna take a look to backtesting tools, all that info is very interesting. I´m very excited, i´m searching other way to live, some years ago suffered a brain stroke thanks to stressfull developing work(i´m a 'young' guy), after a four years recovery i have had to return to same work type :\, nothing is the same point of view about life changes so muchhhhhh, recently i remembered that forex exists and that with a friend years ago we spend some time but gave up, after all this time and my health issues i resumed forex research.....and found this thread, this has been very motivational for me, i believe that with effort like has been doing this years i could do something using work work that you and other guys has been doing here. Not only thanks to you, also for all other guys in the thread

Thanks again

Hi Kaamos,

On renko I still trade manually and also recommend to trade it manually.

But off-course an EA on renko may also work great, but I don't have time to spend on researching EA's anymore, I wasted a couple of months on that last year and lost time in making a lot of pips on my own.

Good luck with your hunt for the best one, do let us know if you came across something. Thanks.

Good luck with your health too, My brother is also jobless and at home since 3 years because of shizoprenia problem, He's okay with medication but if he doesn't have the medication he lose's it. Unfortunately his problem has no cure.

I'd recommend going on vitamin Niacinamide B-3 pills in heavy dosage, like 1500 mg sustained release multiple times a day, it's very good for any kind of brain problems or brain damage recovery, I have put my bro on 3000 mg sustained release two times a day to help him with some alternative medication.

See you on the other end of the profitable side!

Regards,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Kaamos,

On renko I still trade manually and also recommend to trade it manually.

But off-course an EA on renko may also work great, but I don't have time to spend on researching EA's anymore, I wasted a couple of months on that last year and lost time in making a lot of pips on my own.

Good luck with your hunt for the best one, do let us know if you came across something. Thanks.

Good luck with your health too, My brother is also jobless and at home since 3 years because of shizoprenia problem, He's okay with medication but if he doesn't have the medication he lose's it. Unfortunately his problem has no cure.

I'd recommend going on vitamin Niacinamide B-3 pills in heavy dosage, like 1500 mg sustained release multiple times a day, it's very good for any kind of brain problems or brain damage recovery, I have put my bro on 3000 mg sustained release two times a day to help him with some alternative medication.

See you on the other end of the profitable side!

Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick:

Thanks for your replies. I have no time to manual trade, i´m out of home all day working, Bogota´s traffic is like traffic in other mayor cities, nearly between two and two half hours every day in the traffic, so i´m using all that i know about programming. About schizophrenia a friend of mine that works in Atlanta´s CDC told me some time ago that Omega 3 specially DHA helps a lot with brain damage and schizophrenia, my neurologist told me the same later.

Thanks again, i´ll be updating my results

Kaamos

Hi Kaamos,

Thanks, Will try that too for my bro.

Nice trading day today with xxx pips for me.

Regards,

Nick

Build 711 compatible renko builders

Build 711 compatible renko builders.

Thanks Mladen for modification and Anyways for directing me.

3.2 and 3.4 both.

Regards

I noticed on Friday, that after a reboot and an upgrade to build 711, my Renko Charts had changed. I just installed 3.4 and they went back to the way they were using 3.304 on the previous build.

Additional thanks to Mladen and Mr. Nims for keeping us up to date.

mr_nims:
Hi Kaamos,

Thanks, Will try that too for my bro.

Nice trading day today with xxx pips for me.

Regards,

Nick

Hi Nick:

Last week i was playing(a lottttttt) with backtesting with tools that you shared before and with a semi automatic strategy using your rules. Backtesting follow being disapointing but more credible results, anyway one EA following your rules was the best, but i think that it´s really necessary someone to make some decisions. May be a sophisticated artificial inteligence could be a good EA(i don´t know), but MQL4 is like somebody said in this forum a damaged unicycle , is not a basic languague, but (i think) MQL4 was not designed to build so much complex programs, it doesn´t behave like i it should, doesn´t have a good debugger........anyway it is what it is

By otherside with semi-automatic strategy i got 160 pips in two days(on demo), being only one hour in front of my laptop inspecting the charts. I will follow in this way.

Thanks again

Kaamos

Hi nick.

Do we replace the renko ea with this?

mr_nims:
Build 711 compatible renko builders.

Thanks Mladen for modification and Anyways for directing me.

3.2 and 3.4 both.

Regards

jonny1:
Hi nick. Do we replace the renko ea with this?

Hi Jonny1,

Yes, If you want to be up to date with the new build 711 of mt4.

I also found another one 3.4.13 that also has option to auto adjust the box size based on ATR and also the option to plot renko on closed market, it only misses the 3.4 option of max bars. If you can find the right ATR settings, perhaps the renko will auto-tune it's box settings for you automatically based on market volatility?

Regards

kaamos:
Hi Nick:

Last week i was playing(a lottttttt) with backtesting with tools that you shared before and with a semi automatic strategy using your rules. Backtesting follow being disapointing but more credible results, anyway one EA following your rules was the best, but i think that it´s really necessary someone to make some decisions. May be a sophisticated artificial inteligence could be a good EA(i don´t know), but MQL4 is like somebody said in this forum a damaged unicycle , is not a basic languague, but (i think) MQL4 was not designed to build so much complex programs, it doesn´t behave like i it should, doesn´t have a good debugger........anyway it is what it is

By otherside with semi-automatic strategy i got 160 pips in two days(on demo), being only one hour in front of my laptop inspecting the charts. I will follow in this way.

Thanks again

Kaamos

Hi Kaamos,

I was playing with a simple Heiken Ashi EA last November on 10-12 pairs along with my group watching the myfxbook for testing, we went up all the way to 2k pips on semi-automatic.

Semi-automatic is the EA opening the trade and me closing it manually from my andriod phone.

Later we decided to test it fully automatic and we came down from 2k pips down to 800 pips and hence decided to stop.

So the thing is if you want it to precisely open the trade when the entry setup condition is met with a stoploss in place, later you just want to check your phone what trades are in good profit and close them and what trades haven't still clicked and leave then (slow pairs) and decide what to do with the trades that are going in DD ( market seems to be going against you or SL hit)

This way you can use just any EA, heiken ashi, parabolic sar and even 2MA ea on renko just to make the entry and manually do the exit.

I think you need to learn JavaScript to code MQL4, because its very much like JavaScript.

Regards,

Nick