Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 321

mr_nims:
Hi Tanman,

Everything is actually working out of the box with the new build 645+. Nothing you have to change or modify.

But still I have created a mt4 build 600+ compiled files in a zip file posted a couple of posts earlier on this topic.

Thank you for the reply. the mt4 build 600= files, are they on the very first post on this thread? i cant seem to find another zip file along the way. hope to try it out before going the commercial way.

Hi Tanman,

Search this topic with keyword "Build 600" and you should find the post with the zip.

I tried to post the link in reply, but the forex-tsd forum generates an error.

Best,

Nick

Got it. Thank you!

shay14:
thanks mr nims, i am using it now for binary options as we speak, and first trade is going well

another question, for th entry signal, is it best to wait for macd signal to sound and see if if everything lines up ?

when "new candle forming" alert appears, seems like the colour of it is just the same as the previous one or maybe my eyes are seeing things

Hi Shay14,

I'll let you notice the chart and see for yourself, so you'll know best, what's best for your binary option decisions.

Hey buddy, check your pm's my friend

G

Hey Guys,

I have been following this thread with great interest for a while. Thank you Mr Nims, Blaiserboy Prince Wahaj and all those who made this thread very informative for all of us. I have a question: I wanted to know how you guys handle news events. Let's say you are already in a trade and news time is coming, do you exit the trade and reenter after or stay in and trade through the news? Thank you

Hi Renard,

The question should be put this way, what type of news am I dealing with. A predictable news or an unpredictable one.

If it's on the eco calender or a breaking news from nowhere.

If it's on the eco calender, what type of news a predictable one? like an interest rate news that is obvious to remain unchanged or some news like monetary policy meeting minutes that's also likely to be unchanged or is it an unpredictable news like Unemployment claims/rate, NFP, PMI's, Retail Sales, Home sales and stuff like that.

Many times you will be able to use the news to make quick pips when it works in your favor, specially the predictable news.

The Unpredictable news, you'll experience spikes or false breakouts, so you could tight the stoploss or exit your trade before the news.

Breaking news won't tell you when it comes, like a earthquake in NewZealand or a Tsuami in Japan or some Middle-east war crisis that may affect oil.

hope i could be of help.. Best,

Nick

ForexTrader600:
Hey buddy, check your pm's my friend G

Hi BigG,

I'll write to you on weekend, hope your back in trading now. Missed you.

Best,

Nick

hi, seems like when i checkmy charts, optimal to trade renko is 7-8am london time

am i right?

Except AUD and NZD pairs and it's cross-pairs.

Everything else will work well in UK/EURO day-time and US Mornings up-to 12 in the afternoon.

JPY can work 24/5 though.

Reason: