Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 284

That's the smart trading - compounding the equity and trade for more later. Patience required!

Hermes

such great motivational comments here, for the people who believe in what i said I thank you, I hope we fulfill our dreams together in this year and beyond, and perhaps we could one day arrange a trip to india to meet our mr nims.

Hi Nick, what difference are betewen the free version users Renko system (yours) and your Commercial group members with your commercial system? thanks in advance.

mr_nims:
Hi Hermes,

Don't worry or doubt about that, I don't know about the Free version users or the Custom Renko system users.

But at-least with my commercial group members, we are going to see our first 6-digit and 7-digit Millionaires in the group.

Then you'll believe, but then it doesn't matter. Because we didn't do it to make someone believe, we will have done it for ourselves, our family and for the need to deeds like helping the poor..

Regards,

Nick

dsncorp:
Hi Nick, what difference are betewen the free version users Renko system (yours) and your Commercial group members with your commercial system? thanks in advance.

Hi Dsn,

I can't explain everything or post the real screens of the commercial version any longer, due to the risk of exploitation.

But the basic of what it is, is explained on my website Easy Renko

In simple words,

It's an extension to my free version system, if you want to take renko trading to the next level!

Best,

Nick

Hi,

Just a tip for those guys aiming for the 40 pips a day and growing accounts.

I see your goal is that of a majority of traders, IE making 30-40 pips a day and using one or two pairs or instruments for that.

But the problem is that the majority of traders immediately opt for EUR/USD as a first choice.

When in-fact EUR/USD is a slow pair with a low daily average from high to low and plus it know the majority of people trading are looking for that , 30-40 pips a day.

Sometimes it's so slow and the daily average is so low, that even on a fast renko setting or a scalp chart it becomes difficult to make 40 pips.

So I'd recommend the GBP/USD any day than EUR/USD as a single trading pair choice, It has a decent daily average, volatility as well as it swings multiple times a day, so a 5pip renko chart on gbp/usd can easily do you 40 pips a day or more, sometimes 100 a day, even if GBP/USD didn't actually go a 100 pip up or down.

Best,

Nick

Recently I have discovered the OG gold system( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178701 ), replaced the rsioma v3 with a nrp one I got from Mr. Mladen and thought you guys can find some use for it. (Btw even after I saved the template the rsioma would still not display the 50 level so you should add it manually..also remove levels 30 and 70- I didn't find them to be most reliable in junction with the other indicators . You may also consider the white line crossing the 50 level as a signal rather then the red-green one).

P.S. I didn't have time to test it properly with various brick sizes; I'm only sharing it here and that's pretty much it.

Files:

mr_nims:
Hi,

Just a tip for those guys aiming for the 40 pips a day and growing accounts.

I see your goal is that of a majority of traders, IE making 30-40 pips a day and using one or two pairs or instruments for that.

But the problem is that the majority of traders immediately opt for EUR/USD as a first choice.

When in-fact EUR/USD is a slow pair with a low daily average from high to low and plus it know the majority of people trading are looking for that , 30-40 pips a day.

Sometimes it's so slow and the daily average is so low, that even on a fast renko setting or a scalp chart it becomes difficult to make 40 pips.

So I'd recommend the GBP/USD any day than EUR/USD as a single trading pair choice, It has a decent daily average, volatility as well as it swings multiple times a day, so a 5pip renko chart on gbp/usd can easily do you 40 pips a day or more, sometimes 100 a day, even if GBP/USD didn't actually go a 100 pip up or down.

Best,

Nick

Yes thats true. Im actually trading on 10 pips renko bars with pairs GBPJPY, XAUUSD and EURCAD. 10 pips is so much to my account balance, maybe I'll use 6 or 7 pips bars, and when I get higher acc. balance, change box size to 10 pips again.

I think EURUSD is boring, maybe easy trends and low risk, but I prefer higher volatility

skatedude:
Recently I have discovered the OG gold system( https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178701 ), replaced the rsioma v3 with a nrp one I got from Mr. Mladen and thought you guys can find some use for it. (Btw even after I saved the template the rsioma would still not display the 50 level so you should add it manually..also remove levels 30 and 70- I didn't find them to be most reliable in junction with the other indicators . You may also consider the white line crossing the 50 level as a signal rather then the red-green one). P.S. I didn't have time to test it properly with various brick sizes; I'm only sharing it here and that's pretty much it.

I saw a chart a few days ago with three RSIOSMA on it.... probably three time frames and it looked pretty good for entries.. Not sure how it would work on a Renko chart.

I think a person could configure the envelope easily for Renko long term, would take some time to get the right length.

I am writing an EA with Envelope, simple one for scalping... never thought to try it on Renko.

I forgot to mention- William's Percentage Range sometimes gives late signals so I think one could do just as well without it.

santis:
such great motivational comments here, for the people who believe in what i said I thank you, I hope we fulfill our dreams together in this year and beyond, and perhaps we could one day arrange a trip to india to meet our mr nims.

Send them Basmati Rice instead of going there would help more. There are too many hungry people in India as my Indian friends told to me. It is a sad that in North America and elsewhere restaurants throw lot of food in garbage and in other places people are dying from hunger. What an imbalance! (Like in trading Stocks/Forex).

Hermes