Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 266

Hey guys,

some people have asked me how i use this system .

Now Here for all:

I use for searching entry point mr.nims System from 1st post

plus The adx to determinate sideway movements because it shows my momentum

I Trade EUR/USD ,GBP/USD ,USD/jpy with 10pip renko

sl is First on 30 when The First renko Moves in my direction i Trail sl to 20 and there it stays

tp is from The begining on 20 pip

in These Pairs you have high accuracy up to 85-90%

I think Most profitable is GBP/jpy with 20 pip renko and Same rules for exits Double sl and tp from The other pairs

i have found Out That 3pip renko on crude Oil is also very intersting but Here is a Not so high accuracy but you can Trail muchlonger than in currencies and get Bigger movements

i Hope i could help you

Sunshis

Hello to all and happy holidays!

I discovered renko charts recently and my trading has improved as a result.

I am really intrigued by you description of the mm method you mentioned on the 1st page of this thread.

I have been trading for 4 years and in the last year I've applied a money management method that has made all the difference in my trading.

I will take a look at the mm attachments you shared on the first page.

Is that the best place to see the mm method you are using?

Thanks in advance!

Cory

Hi Cory,

I think I've posted more MM in my recent posts, Try reading from after post 2400 to now.

My Best,

Nick

Need help !!! cant run renko

i have read this thread and very interseted with renko so i want to try it.But i cant run it on my meta 4.

I have download all the indicator in the 1st post and then:

-i copied indicator to expert/indicators

-i copied renkolivechart 3.2 to expert/scripts and indicator also

-i do rollback the chart Aud/usd 1M for 2 months ago (include a fresh new chart) and insert/indicator/custom/renkolivechart 3.2 but nothing happen !! the renko task bar doesnt show up.i dont know how to run it.

Can some1 help me please?

otherwise,my meta4 broker is forex.com and i dont have 2M chart though i run meta in monday and the price í moving,so can i replace the 2m with 5m or i must change the broker?

thank all.

eviles:
i have read this thread and very interseted with renko so i want to try it.But i cant run it on my meta 4.

I have download all the indicator in the 1st post and then:

-i copied indicator to expert/indicators

-i copied renkolivechart 3.2 to expert/scripts and indicator also

-i do rollback the chart Aud/usd 1M for 2 months ago (include a fresh new chart) and insert/indicator/custom/renkolivechart 3.2 but nothing happen !! the renko task bar doesnt show up.i dont know how to run it.

Can some1 help me please?

otherwise,my meta4 broker is forex.com and i dont have 2M chart though i run meta in monday and the price í moving,so can i replace the 2m with 5m or i must change the broker?

thank all.

Hi Elives,

Highlighted in red, needs to go into experts folder and not into any other.

Regards, N

i copied it into expert folder too but after restarting mt4,it doesnt show up in insert/indicators (include custom)

Hi Eviles,

Renkolivechart 3.2 is an expert not an indicator or script, you will find it in the experts menu in metatrader.

To everyone else,

Merry Christmas!!

I've ordered a 5 kilogram of roast turkey with stuffing's for Christmas day, I've never tasted Turkey before, because it's not native to India i think, but finally found someone who has a Turkey farm and roasts them.

Have a blessed day and a blessed holidays!

Nick aka Mr,Nims

Hey guys,

i have a new idea :

you use 50,25,10 and 5 pip boxes

You sell when The 50,25,10 goes down and The 5 changes gis direction or when new low

buy is The opposite.

can anybody program an indicator or basket to determinate trades easier

Thanks Sunshi,

I'm thinking the same of using higher renko for direction and smaller renko for entry/exit and scalping in the higher renko direction.

Will test it next year when i start work.

Regards,

N

mr_nims:
Thanks Sunshi,

I'm thinking the same of using higher renko for direction and smaller renko for entry/exit and scalping in the higher renko direction.

Will test it next year when i start work.

Regards,

N

I also want to use a new Rating system :

you take all Pairs from The currency which you want Trade

for Exemplar USD : eur/USD ,USD/jpy,GBP/USD and all The other Pairs with usd

when The USD Stands First and there is an up renko ,it means that usd is strong ,so for usd/jpy you give +1

when at EUR/USD (where USD is The Second)is a down renko that means that usd is also strong so you give USD also +1

when in GBP/USD is an up renko that means USD is weak so you give -1 ,you do this for all USD Pairs and than you count all The numbers from all currencies together and divide through The number of USD Pairs (for our example; 1+1-1=1\3 is 0,33) Do this for all renko sizes and all Pairs so you can define The best Pairs

Reason: