Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 264

brother the solar wind indi which i gave doesnot repaint i am sure i have changed the coding the other indi i dont know

ssotiro:
I'm really sorry for the mix-up Nick. I was actually referring to this post by banian.

For some reason, I thought it was you who posted it.

I know yours is not repainting. I have been using it for a while now.

Thanks a lot banian. Good to know.

I posted my ideas on how to accelerate income in the other thread

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/14082-commercial-version-of-renko-system-by-mr-nims/page16#comment_722081

Nick

I so love the JPY pairs hahaha

Blasierboy, could u share your template?

joabng:
Blasierboy, could u share your template?

Just look back a few pages and you will see my charts.

Blaiserboy:
Here is a different look, much different, this is from FF

Can you please give us your Template and indi

Dear, Mr nims

do You still using this system and is it still profitable like in The beggining?

Sunshis:
Dear, Mr nims do You still using this system and is it still profitable like in The beggining?

Hi Sunshis,

The system on the first post is like for making your first footsteps with a complete renko system, It has all the indicators, EA's, MM and Manual for you to get started with,

Any Renko system by default has a profitable degree to some extent.

I expect that people new to R-chart trading, download the manual, MM and the system on the first post. Then learn the ropes and later they can modify it or customize it to their needs.

long story short, I'm not using the whole system on the first post but part of it and part my own customization that I've commercialized because it has too many more parameters that are out of indicator based or mechanical setup based trading.

regards,

Mr,Nims

Nick

When I first saw your spreadsheet I was sorta intimidated by the numbers..... I really wanted to get on board as I could see a lot of good things coming for me if I could meet the test.

I read and reread and reread the thread looking for goodies...... and I tried a lot of setups.....

Anyways..... today I did over 300 pips in a little more than an hour, I started late..... and as soon as I saw 400 pips I closed everything..

All I am using is the hama....... no trick to that.

The thing I appreciate is that you made the effort to develop and share that spreadsheet, that was like a motivator...

Thanks Nick...

Happy Holidays to all....!!!

daveM