Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 182

LordFx:

Posting a chart of how the Para Renko indy you posted some pages back seems to have broken up just after price broke through some small range on the right hand side of the chart...

You'll notice the blocks on the right dont quite look even. Is this a bug or something that can be rectified in your Para Renko indy?

I must say that this indy is a BIG help to spot ranges and breakouts and see where price appears to continue rising and falling compared to the normal RenkoLive 3.2 indy that we generally use.

Any help on this would be MUCH appreciated. Oh, and God bless you in your trading to help a fellow brother in Christ. Much love man

Just another issue there could be with the Para renko indy, loaded up my charts today but it wasn't loading the renko blocks from price movement during the night, it was only drawing price from the moment the indy is loaded into the charts which makes looking at past price action impossible...

Tried closing the windows and loading it again but doesn't work, the data comes up immediately if i try loading the renkolive 3.2 indicator though. Any suggesstions? Is this a bug or a setting that needs changing?

Regarding my first issue I think the problem seems to be solved by using the other version of the author's parallel renko blocks indy, the original para version fills the blocks with empty ticks to force them to look proper.

Hopefully this is just what I need to get the charts to look more tradeable. We'll see

I'll post any success here in the meantime.

WilteredFire:
Just another issue there could be with the Para renko indy, loaded up my charts today but it wasn't loading the renko blocks from price movement during the night, it was only drawing price from the moment the indy is loaded into the charts which makes looking at past price action impossible... Tried closing the windows and loading it again but doesn't work, the data comes up immediately if i try loading the renkolive 3.2 indicator though. Any suggesstions? Is this a bug or a setting that needs changing?

Check your 1min tf where you attached the EA if it loaded correctly or jumped during that period that was missing on renco brick, if so make sure its loaded before attaching the ea or just turn the EA of and let it load the chart first before turning on the EA. See pic below to turn ea off/on

Files:
pix_5.gif  40 kb

Charts looking better now with the original para indy that makes the blocks to look equal by filling them with empty ticks...

Took a quick short at the Vertical red line, was at an area where price was getting ready to fall on my other charts, price moved...NOW everybodys indicators tell them to short while my move is done with and profit banked.

Thanks guys, lets keep the ball rollin...

Files:

trendchangetrader:
I use Sierra Chart... it is good and inexpensive... you may use tick data or minute data for your bricks... I also have used Tradestation... they only use 1 tick data for their renko charts... I like having the choice with Sierra Chart and SC is much more affordable than TS. Also, SC has a few different options for their renko... Hope this helps

Thank you..I will check!

Hi,

Im new to forex and have been setting up a system based on renko. Been demo trading today and have made 220 pips using a simple 50 pip bricks. Im using a new brick colour and fractals for entry and exit of positions.

Im also using ADX to for quick view of whether the market is trending or ranging. If the market is ranging i avoid renko trading, as i would incur severe loses.

Im confident iv'e been running well today, as i know i require to tweak my setup and create a money management system.

Files:
mysetup.jpg  107 kb

garibaud:
Dear rome777 & vitoris,

I attach some EAs for you to play with Renko Chart (Backtest & Forward Test)...

Glad to see others interrested in Renko...

Enjoy

Dear garibaud!

Thank you very much for your help!

marley60:
here it is...

Thanks marley60, i'm going to test it.

Renko Color Change Alarm

Karakurt:
Anyone can Test it

Thank you for sharing this very useful Renko indicator.

It works perfectly on my system.

Well done.

//////////