Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 175

hi there

can anyone tellme if the renko trading system works if we follow trhe rules please ?

regards

bhash

lordsfxt:
Hey Francisfinely, I am also testing some regular type EA's for timeframe systems, especially scalping systems. A lot of them come out more profitable on renko than on the time-frame they were designed for..

You should try the pirated EA forums.. they list all the paid ea's for download for free. There are too many EA's for me to test them alone, drop me a e-mail and ill link you to that forum.

Maybe normal EA perform better on renko....

yo. my skype wont connect. its crap. i update it and every time it loses connection.

anyway...

ill email you as well as here.

do you have a trade copier from one terminal to another that can handle originating on a 4 digit mt4 to a 5 digit mt4?

the one i have cant. and its fricking annoying.

all i need is the buy/sell signal - not the whole trade copied...

you know why i need the 4 digit renko signal

bhakardas:
can anyone tellme if the renko trading system works if we follow trhe rules please ?...

What system? Very many peoples published many different systems with different rules. And all this systems named "Renko systems".

Best way - to create your own system.

Cant show like this

lordsfxt:
I thought ill bring you renko fans something i found.

Para differs from original that it creates parallel blocks. If the price moves one block in one direction and then reverts one block in opposite direction you will get two parallel blocks which doesn't happen in normal renko.

Updated real chart-fixed calculation of back data

lordfx,thanks for posting your discoveries.pls i cant get the para renko to show like this.it keep showing like normal renko.any help?

Me too!

wolero7:
lordfx,thanks for posting your discoveries.pls i cant get the para renko to show like this.it keep showing like normal renko.any help?

Me too!

If you need Range Bar,Please Try This one.

This is EA,too.

Files:

god888forest:
Me too!

If you need Range Bar,Please Try This one.

This is EA,too.

Thanks for that one...its like point-O bars in Ninjatraader.

The chart looks like this on 20 pips bars.

lordsfxt:
How to back-test Renko?

1. go to the c:Program FilesMetatraderhistory folder. You should see sub-folders with

trading servers feeds.

2. make a new sub-folder with the name RENKO (or a name of your choice).

3. go to one of your trading servers folders (folder should be in historyxxxx_server) and copy the following files into history/RENKO folder:

- symbols.raw

- symbols.sel

- symgroups.raw

- ticks.raw

- 1 min data, e.g. EURUSD1.hst, GBPUSD1.hst, USDCHF1.hst, etc.

4. start Metatrader and manually log in into account but write RENKO in the server field (of course there will be no connection).

5. restart Metatrader to clean its preloaded data (you should see "Waiting for update" on all charts except 1 min).

6. drop Renko script on 1 min chart but now select a standard Time Frame to generate, for example "5" for M5 time-frame.

7. Now you can back-test using M5 as the time-frame.

3 Month Renko Back-test on my EA

I could not get more 1minute data than 4th November 2010.

USDJPY

10pip Renko with wicks.

5000 start

2.5 lot size

1 open trade at a time.

5k to 91k with low draw-down and close to a 100% winning.

Looks good, need to forward test it now to see if it does the same. 114538[/ATTACH]

Plzzz guyss help me out

Files:
gbpjpy_3.gif  13 kb

wolero7:

I followed all the steps but could able to test EA....

After running renko on 1M i get 5M chart as shown below :

Plzzz guyss help me out

Hi Manoj,

You need the script version for backtesting, which you have to put the script in m1 and redirect to open in m5. then u can backtest m5 in strategy tester and it will be renko chart there.

If you dont have script version then e-mail to me : lordsfx@ymail.com

I cant share script version to publick because it is license software.

I have the following problem: MACD - Alert shows only short signals.

Does anyone have the same problem?

Any solutions for that?

hi, can anyone share the range bar script or EA that was shared by MR NIMS long time ago.. i read this thread and it was deleted...

thank you..

Reason: