Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 267

So all over 0 is positive and under 0 negative +1 is The best -1 is The worst result

i using renko but when i creat an order in chart 2M or in chart 1M,my trailing stop doesnt move though the price moves.can any1 help me fix this?

Hi Folks,

Happy New Year and best wishes for the future prosperity prospects as usual.

Going on Drunken mode until 2nd Jan & a song i'd like to share with you.

Good Luck!

Nick

The Beatles Here, there and everywhere (with lyrics) - YouTube

--

Easy Renko System - Easy Renko

I dont know if it was because I was using a small pip box size(5) or what. But I have seen these Renko bars repaint during live trading. Has anyone else seen this?

"quote of the year for this topic and from me"

the lord cant put man to a test for eternity, we are mortal. so the test of the lord is also temporary... one day, one week, one month, one year one decade.. but the lord will be merciful and then it surely will be time for abundance ..

Nice looking system! Just understanding the indicators ... I understand that you have scalper candles overlaid on the renko bars, but where is the Ashi as in "Heikin Ashi" part of the system?

coolias:
I dont know if it was because I was using a small pip box size(5) or what. But I have seen these Renko bars repaint during live trading. Has anyone else seen this?

Hi coolias,

I don't know which renko version or type you used, there are indicator versions, script versions and EA versions, also things like bad or missing m1 data could be the cause, but from the 4 years in using renko, i don't see a repaint in the renko chart.

best, N

adam777:
Nice looking system! Just understanding the indicators ... I understand that you have scalper candles overlaid on the renko bars, but where is the Ashi as in "Heikin Ashi" part of the system?

Hi Adam777,

It was initially scalping and heiken ashi then got changed in the "Renko Ashi Trading System 2"

Best, N

mr_nims:
Hi Adam777,

It was initially scalping and heiken ashi then got changed in the "Renko Ashi Trading System 2"

Best, N

So the Heikin Ashi indicator was removed from the system. Cool.

Hello Everyone,

Brand new to Forex but had been trading binary options when I first joined Forex TSD some time ago. Anyway....I have been reading the entire thread here...no small feat. Recently I have noticed some interest in trading correlating pairs. Any thoughts on implementing a currency basket strategy. Some broker platforms have this already available where you trade a basket and it puts you in a trade on multiple pairs at the same time with one click. So if the overall market sentiment for the dollar is down you would sell the USD basket and it would take whatever sized lot you want for each of the pairs in that basket. It would sell usd/jpy and buy gbp/usd....just as an example. Just throwing it out there for consideration.

BTW....new with Renkos as well but have everything loaded up....have done well on demo so going live on the 6th....thanks for all the input from everyone in this thread..

Much profit to you all in the new year!

Kevin