Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 170

Thank you. Your English is good. For some reason ( probably me) I had lost the Indicator on the live chart.

Thank you!

Just now I've finished reading the whole thread.

Special great thanks to Mr. Nims and Lordsfx!

Praised be Lord Jesus Christ!

human first

the god cant help the forex,only self human can help.dont say thanks to god,#god is nothing. do you..

God is everything!

aspal:
the god cant help the forex,only self human can help.dont say thanks to god,#god is nothing. do you..

God is everything.You are nothing withouit Him.God may not trade forex with you,but He will open your eyes to strategies that will help you trade profitably.

aspal:

if you Do not know anything about god ,dont talk about god

human sans god , is nothing

. . . aspal . . .

aspal:

.. . does not matter if you believe in God, he does believe in you

I wish you peace in your soul and heart . . .

and the best of the best in your trading career

dentiok

Renko is the best!

I have trade forex almost 3 years and the result still lose more than gain. I have found this Renko trading tread early year 2010, I start play with it and still fail. After that I try to adapt renko chart with various indicators that suit me because I believe Renko chart is better than normal time frame chart. Now I can say I'm success with Renko chart and making a lot of profit. I would like to say thank you to Mr. Nim and everyone who concern to make people inspire to success. I'm stop find holy grail system and indicators but concentrate to learn about MONEY MANAGEMENT, the only one factor to help you making PROFIT.

I sorry about my poor English.

May the pips with you.

ohruj:
...but concentrate to learn about MONEY MANAGEMENT, the only one factor to help you making PROFIT...

Can you share your version of MM?

I agree.

wolero7:
God is everything.... He will open your eyes to strategies that will help you trade profitably.

I agree with you bro!

God and His love is everything for me personally too. He is real Love and Truth!

Renko system is very interesting. As any trading system it can bring good profits. And, of course, it should be traded carefully with strict following MM and chosen system rules.

Mr. Nims

mr_nims:
No new official template by me. But forward testing four pairs on a new simpler setup. Its average me about 70-200 pips a day quite easily since 20 trading days, but need to see a month more..for consistency.

Can you please enlighten us at to what is this new simplified method, and an updated performance would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry but I have not read every single post on this thread, but are you trading this renko scalping system on a live account?? And what pairs do you trade??