FarhadCrab-Lite #RAS ID: 1222# - page 5

Farhad Farshad:
TraderTeo,

1. Not all the ECN brokers are the same. some offer 0.01 lot volume size such a ibfx, fxdd, investtechfx, etc and some don't.

2. I think the best way is to use such a brokers which have 0.01 lot size volume (My choice is fxcm and gomarketsaus.com and investtechfx.com with very good spreads).

Farhad,

You're right. I noticed that gallantfx also allows variable lot sizes. In any case a second signal feed with fixed lot sizes would solve this issue completely. I understand that you offer this free of charge but once you start to charge for it maybe you could offer the fixed lot size option too.

Thanks,

Tero

FarhadCrab-Lite (Analysis 11/8/2009)

Hi,

This is analysis of FarhadCrab-Lite EA for 11/8/2009

1. When FarhadCrab-Lite Expert Advisor encounters a false signal (and hence: LOSS) it automatically switches to TURBO MODE to recover the loss.We had a loss in Asian session few hours ago and now the EA is on TURBO MODE.

2. The equity on our LIVE STATEMENT is around 11300$ which with respect to yesterday (12300$) shows a 1000$ loss. PLEASE CHECK THE REAL-TIME STATEMENT FROM THE LINK BELOW. FROM 5000$ TO 11300$ IN ONE WEEK ONLY:

Statement: FarhadCrab-Lite EA by Farhad M. Salimi - Visit FarhadSalimi.com

3. In TURBO MODE first of all the CRAB calculates R/R Ratio (Reward/Risk) and if this number is greater than 3, it enters the position with doubled volume until the previous loss is voided.

4. FarhadCrab-Lite Expert Advisor calculates the R/R Ration based on Elliott wave and Fibonacci Ratios. The calculated target will be the Reward and the calculated stoploss (or EXIT POINT) is Risk. Dividing these to numbers give us the so-called: R/R Ratio.

5. Only 'Stupid' speculators enter the position with R/R Ratio 'LESS THAN 1' and since our 'CRAB' is wise, IT ENTERS POSITIONS ONLY WHEN THE R/R RATIO IS GREATER THAN 1. But in TURBO MODE, The CRAB only search for R/R Ratio GREATER THAN 3.

6. LET'S SEE HOW THE CRAB RECOVERS FROM THIS LOSS. BE WITH FARHADCRAB-LITE ON THE LIVE REAL-TIME STATEMENT:

HTTP://FARHADFX.COM/STATEMENT.HTM

Kind Regards

Farhad

Files:

Hi,

currently there is a bigger drawdown in equity.

I started yesterday evening on a Tadawulfx account with small lotsize.

Let's see, whether the system recovers from yesterday loss !

Regards

pavement

I tried you yesterday and this is my results

not so good so i will look elsewhere, you are buying the yens when they are dropping and have been?

good luck with your crab

slow and steady wins in forex not...........

lets max this sucker out and try to impress the hell out of people with awesome profits while ignoring sound MM skills in a few days so I can have lots of subs...

pavement:
Hi,

currently there is a bigger drawdown in equity.

I started yesterday evening on a Tadawulfx account with small lotsize.

Let's see, whether the system recovers from yesterday loss !

Regards

pavement

Pavement,

Thank you for your cooperation. I agree with you. Let's wait and see the unique way of Crab in managing the Loss.

It looks like you are inserting S/L to OrderSend for some currencies:

buy 1.40 eurgbp 0.8588 0.8554

This will yield an invalid stops error with ecn brokers. You have to send the S/L separately with OrderModify for ecn brokers. The above trade was just opened and I got the error on my gallantfx demo.

so far after couple of days, i have negative balance and negative equity. Lots of trades open right now all in draw down. Using 0.05 lot multiplier on 2k account with minimum of 0.1 allowed. Equity right now at about 1670.

Farhad Farshad:
Walander,

once again I emphasize that 'YOU ARE RIGHT. FARHADCRAB-LITE IS A GAMBLER. NOTHING MORE!!'.

This is the teXt I wrote several days ago on this forum:

.... But the point is here that before your account is blown up, you have withdrawn at least 300% of your initial deposit in a short time!

..... Make Money, Withdraw. Make money, Withdraw. ... (At least Three times your initial deposit) until your account is blown up.

KIND REGARDS

FARHAD

Interesting experiment in human psychology, but you are making a false assumption here. By your own words, there's a 100% chance you're acct will explode and you can't predict when that will happen.

Like those roach motel traps, maybe tonight, maybe next week, but one day soon, you'll check into the roach motel and never leave.

Slack:
Interesting experiment in human psychology, but you are making a false assumption here. By your own words, there's a 100% chance you're acct will explode and you can't predict when that will happen.

Like those roach motel traps, maybe tonight, maybe next week, but one day soon, you'll check into the roach motel and never leave.

Slack,

Thanks for your attention on the case.

I should confess that You are completely right. But you have forgotten that this is the philosophy of LIFE. One day you are born, and one day ... you are going to DIE. EXACTLY LIKE THOSE ROACH MOTEL TRAPS, MAYBE TONIGHT, MAYBE NEXT WEEK, BUT ONE DAY SOON, YOU'LL CHECK INTO THE ROACH MOTEL AND NEVER LEAVE.

So let's have a joyful life and DON'T THINK ABOUT THE TRAPS!

Regards

Farhad