FarhadCrab-Lite #RAS ID: 1222# - page 2

FXDD demo 1 day.

Fxopen 1 Day

hi Todd,

Your effort in testing FarhadCrab-Lite EA is very much appreciated. The most imprtant result from your test is that FarhadCrab-lite Through RAS system doesn't work properly on FXDD. Obviously it's because of wide spread of FXDD on EURGBP AND EURCHF during Asian Session.

here is my result on FXOPEN (EURGBP=3, EURCHF=3):

Statement: FarhadCrab-Lite EA by Farhad M. Salimi - Visit FarhadSalimi.com

Files:
farhadcrab1.jpg  197 kb

FarhadCrab-Lite (Brokers)

Hi,

Thanks Pavement for the good question beacuse as you said the broker is very important in Scalping.

1. As a general rule: The tighter the spreads, the better the broker.

2. I use FXopen.com for this account with fixed spreads: eurusd=2, usdjpy=2, eurgbp=3, eurchf=3 , ...

3. I also use Investtechfx.com with very good spreads: eurusd=1, usdjpy=1, gbpusd=1 , ...

4. I have successfully installed FarhadCrab EA on the following Brokers: Alpari-UK, Alpari-Ru, FXCM, FXDD, IBFX, Prime4x, InstaForex But I haven't Installed FarhadCrab-Lite EA on these brokers YET.

5. As a General Rule IF SPREAD ON "EURGBP" AND "EURCHF" IS MORE THAN 3 OR IS WIDENED DURING ASIAN SESSION FARHADCRAB-LITE IS NOT PROFITABLE ON THESE TWO PAIS AND YOU SHOULD FILTER THEM THROUGH RAS SYSTEM.

6. Important: FarhadCrab-Lite is Completely Compatible with ECN brokers BUT IT'S NOT COMPATIBLE WITH NEW NFA REGULATIONS ( SL AND TP LIMIT)

Regards

Farhad

Brokers for FarhadCrab-Lite

Once more I repeat important considerations about brokers which are very important in SCALPING:

1. As a general rule: The tighter the spreads, the better the broker.

2. I use FXopen.com for this account with fixed spreads: eurusd=2, usdjpy=2, eurgbp=3, eurchf=3 , ...

3. I also use Investtechfx.com with very good spreads: eurusd=1, usdjpy=1, gbpusd=1 , ...

4. I have successfully installed FarhadCrab EA on the following Brokers: Alpari-UK, Alpari-Ru, FXCM, FXDD, IBFX, Prime4x, InstaForex But I haven't Installed FarhadCrab-Lite EA on these brokers YET.

5. As a General Rule IF SPREAD ON "EURGBP" AND "EURCHF" IS MORE THAN 3 OR IS WIDENED DURING ASIAN SESSION FARHADCRAB-LITE IS NOT PROFITABLE ON THESE TWO PAIRS AND YOU SHOULD FILTER THEM THROUGH RAS SYSTEM. OTHER PAIRS ARE OK.

6. Important: FarhadCrab-Lite is Completely Compatible with ECN brokers BUT IT'S NOT COMPATIBLE WITH NEW NFA REGULATIONS ( SL AND TP LIMIT)

Regards

Farhad

FarhadCrab-Lite (08/07/2009 Analysis)

Hi,

I will have a daily analysis about the performance of FarhadCrab and the conditions of market and everything I think is related for a better understanding of market.

IN ONLY 4 DAYS OUR ACCOUNT HAS GROWN MORE THAN 100% WITH NET PROFIT! CHECK THE LIVE STATEMENT EVERY 5 MINUTE FROM: HTTP://FARHADFX.COM/STATEMENT.HTM

1. FarhadCrab-Lite EA consists of several strategies combined in a single Expert Advisor. I'm developing EAs since 2004 and I have many free EAs around such as Farhad1, FarhadCrab1, FarhadHill1, 2,3,4 and the last Free EAs of mine published publicly are FarhadCrab6.1 and FarhadCrab-Nadel. You can find a trace of my works on my yahoo group:

FarhadFX : FarhadFX: Farhad's Way to a Better Life

2. My Experience has proved to me that there's not any mechanical strategy and system that can survive all the different conditions of market. Some strategies are only profitable in Range Markets (When the market moves in a specific trading zone) and some strategies are only profitable in Trendy Markets. THERE'S NOT ANY STRATEGY (AND HENCE THERE'S NOT ANY EXPERT ADVISOR) THAT CAN SURVIVE BOTH IN THE RANGE MARKET AND IN THE TRENDY MARKET.

3. So our problem in forecasting the market is merely LIMITED to find out WHEN THE MARKET IS RANGE AND WHEN THE MARKET IS TRENDY.

4. My experience has proved to me that TECHNICAL ANALYSIS and working on indicators and sophisticated methods of statistics or whatever mechanical CAN NEVER FORECAST AND DISTINGUISH RANGE MARKET FROM TRENDY MARKET.

5. So what? What should we do to find out whether the market is in range or in trend? THE ANSWER IS SIMPLE: COMBINING TECHNICAL ANALYSIS WITH FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS.

6. FarhadCrab EA series are my effort to do so properly. In the next posts I'll try to explain this effort more.

7. IN ONLY 4 DAYS OUR ACCOUNT HAS GROWN MORE THAN 100% WITH NET PROFIT!

BE WITH FARHADCRAB-LITE FROM 5000$ TO 10000$ IN ONLY 4 DAYS! IT'S FREE!

Kind Regards

Farhad

Hello Farhad,

thank you for your detailed information. This is very helpful.

Yesterday I have tried to put your signal straightforward to my live account (Alpari UK), with small lotsizes (0.11).

But this was very strange.

After I have activated the EA, 8 Positions were opened and then directly closed again. I cannot remember the error message exactly.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

pavement

pavement:
Hello Farhad,

thank you for your detailed information. This is very helpful.

Yesterday I have tried to put your signal straightforward to my live account (Alpari UK), with small lotsizes (0.11).

But this was very strange.

After I have activated the EA, 8 Positions were opened and then directly closed again. I cannot remember the error message exactly.

Do you have any idea?

Thanks

pavement

Pavement,

Thank you for your trust to use FarhadCrab-Lite Signals on your live account with Alpari-UK.

I should confess that I'm a newbie in RAS and I'm testing the different features of RAS to see whether they are working correctly or not. The broker which I use is Fxopen and I'm testing successfully the signals on Investtechfx.com too. One of my friends is testing on Gomarketsaus.com and have got very good results.

But about the problem you've encountered I think you should install the RAS EA on your chart when there's not any open positions on the original Account. I'm not sure about that of course.

Hello,

normally it is not a problem, to install RAS, if there are any open positions. But you are right, I will try to install RAS on a weekend again. And then I will try TadawulFX, this is a fix-spread broker. On Alpari UK are the spreads for EURGBP and EURCHF during Asia session a little bit high.

Have a niced weekend,

Pavement

pavement:
Hello,

normally it is not a problem, to install RAS, if there are any open positions. But you are right, I will try to install RAS on a weekend again. And then I will try TadawulFX, this is a fix-spread broker. On Alpari UK are the spreads for EURGBP and EURCHF during Asia session a little bit high.

Have a niced weekend,

Pavement

Ok. Thanks for your cooperation.

Have a nice weekend too.

Farhad

First Week : 140% Net Gain!

Dear Friends,

First Week : 140% Net Gain!

1. I closed 2 open positions manually to finish the first week of FarhadCrab-Lite with 140% Net Gain. You can check with the live statement which refreshes automatically every 5 minutes:

Statement-2009

2. "Well, I have seen many of these statements for the first week! Lets see the condition of this statement 2 or three months later!!", You say. Well, you're right and I don't have anything to say. SO LET'S TIME JUDGE ABOUT OUR EXPERT ADVISOR.

3. BE WITH FARHADCRAB ON RAS SYSTEM FROM 5000% TO 12000$ IN A WEEK AND ... LET'S TIME JUDGE

Have a very good weekend

Kind Regards

Farhad

Files:
statement.gif  5 kb