Ras #1163 - page 8

Hi Piphunter,

Sorry for all the mess that is happening (shit happens). Does this mean, your signal 1163 is defunct now, dead, kaputt? - What a pity, I liked this trading style.

Chris

hey, thanks for the support,

Its still alive but in a different, more robust and well rounded form and it is now free. ras is taking 40% of your subscription dollars but i get no support from it. So i make it free. I

It will consistently make 100-200 pips a week but in smaller lot sizes. It won't rely so much on one particular pair as it will now trade several pairs much more moderately. with stops and t/p's. It is designed for long term investors. All i suggest is keep watching, demo it. I think you will like the end results.

Could it be that we have finally found in Piphunter an honest FX system, amongst all the dross and scams out there

Like you, I have lost faith in RAS as a subscription service, but thanks very much for offering us this free service.

I am keen to get started on your alternative platform, so that you can gain some much deserved payback for all your efforts to help us struggling newbies.

Hey,

I just want to buck the trend of all the crap in forex... I know when I was starting out, there was soo much of it. I took my licks and lost tons of money until I got wise. Everybody needs help sometimes... i think good signals can be a great compliment to anybody's trading portfolio.

I'm still tweaking the signal for 1163, all i ask is keep an eye on it. It will take sporadic trades here and there... I'll announce it officially when it goes on fulltime. I'm just trying to minimize risk as it runs on live accounts. 1133 will be running chfjpy in the meantime. so enjoy. remember use conservative lots... preferrably .1 lots per 5k max.

Piphunter,

Regarding the signal 1133, given that it's free now, can we expect the same or similar performance (or strategy) on CHFJPY, as in the former paid signal 1163?

It is important for me to know, because I was running 1163 on a live account, and I'm asking myself, if I could apply now the 1133 signal with the same parameters to that live account. From what I saw since yesterday on the RAS log, the performance seems to be identical, but I just wanted your confirmation..

Thank you.

Chris

One of the few good ones, sorry to see you go, but looking forward to what you have up your sleeve

chk56:
Piphunter,

Regarding the signal 1133, given that it's free now, can we expect the same or similar performance (or strategy) on CHFJPY, as in the former paid signal 1163?

It is important for me to know, because I was running 1163 on a live account, and I'm asking myself, if I could apply now the 1133 signal with the same parameters to that live account. From what I saw since yesterday on the RAS log, the performance seems to be identical, but I just wanted your confirmation..

Thank you.

Chris

Yep,

it will be the same signal, but it won't be monitored as much, off only during major news. I will be busy trying to find a great combination for 1163, again, I can't be responsible for any RAS lags or shutdowns.

I took off the audcad off for now because the spread has been fluctuating a lot lately up to 25 pip spreads.

Alright, signal is back on!!!... i'm cherry pickin a couple trades a day... lookin for 20-50 pip targets, with R:R of 1:1. will run a trailing stop to lock in profits... enjoy the signal while it lasts.....

fyi.

prices i'm lookin at 89.72, next up is 89.91 50 fib of weekly high.. Lets hope thats as far is its gonna go for now.

anyone on ras 1133, cj just broke major resistance... might keep goin for awhile, price action not slowin down. Cut your losses here if you want. live to trade another day. I might be fully hedged by the end of the day.

piphunter12:
fyi.

prices i'm lookin at 89.72, next up is 89.91 50 fib of weekly high.. Lets hope thats as far is its gonna go for now.

anyone on ras 1133, cj just broke major resistance... might keep goin for awhile, price action not slowin down. Cut your losses here if you want. live to trade another day. I might be fully hedged by the end of the day.

What is the plan with this drawdown?