Ras #1163 - page 7

My signal(s) are shut off until RAS fixes their problem with all the paid signals being suspended....!!!

As I have read they solved that issue. When will you restart your service?

Already started this morning, not much movement for the past 4 hours so a trade hasn't triggered yet.

Ras website is screwed right now!!!... I cannot garauntee the integrity of any of my signals RAS #1133 and 1163. If you see a trade close it off in profit if possible at any time to be on the safe side. Must be a really bad virus... i'm shuttin off my RAS signal... don't want a transfer of any virus thru the signal!!

Hi Piphunter

Please post here when you resume the signal.

Thanks.

Chris

Signal started this morning, it has taken two trades for 24 pips. I didn't announce it... cause i wasn't sure if signal was gonna go thru... seems ok now tho.

They have screwed up something again. Your signals are in deleted mode.

90% of the signals are in deleted mode. I have no idea whats wrong with RAS... Their support sucks and hasn't returned any of my inquiries...

I will be offering an alternative to RAS very soon with no monthly subscription.. PM me if you want information.

piphunter12:
90% of the signals are in deleted mode. I have no idea whats wrong with RAS... Their support sucks and hasn't returned any of my inquiries... I will be offering an alternative to RAS very soon with no monthly subscription.. PM me if you want information.

I would but I am not allowed to send PM.

Okay,

I'm changing the price of my signals to free... I will be testing a much more diversified signal for ras 1166 and 1133. will be stops, more robust and will minimize adding positions. will trade long and short. combination of live and ea trades... all managed. If you only have a mini account... you will need at least 5k and set your trade multiplier to only trade .1 lots. if you can trade micro lots, then leave signal trade sizes as is. 1166 is designed to get 10-15% a month. 1166 will be a combination of scalps and swing trades.

1133 will trade mini lots per 5k and will take less trades but bigger t/p and s/l and trades will sometimes be held overnight.

I'm just frustrated with lack of support... and the lag from the ras clone to my signal... it is a huge difference and I can't expect people to be happy with such a big difference... So I pay 40% of my subscription price to ras and I'm still waiting on support questions i fielded a week ago... therefore i'm cancelling the sub price. at least they won't get paid either.

again... I'm developing a much faster, virtually lag free signal very soon, so it you like the new setup (will be tested for a month maybe more, mt4 stats will be up as well) or interested in much more robust and faster signal, pm me.

I appreciate all the subcribers patience and support thru past few months, so please unsubscribe so you don't get billed any longer and re-subscribe to the new free price.... happy trading.