Ras #1163 - page 9

Hey,

I'm thinking of cutting all these trades for a loss if it doesn't get to BE anytime soon. Only a few good trading hours left, weekends haven't been kind to this pair. if commodities and equities keep trending up, Yen is gonna weaken more. I don't like it when a pair doesn't pull back to retrace to any significant fib level after a strong move... usually means momentum is still in favour of the mini trend.

I will make changes this weekend so only max open trades in the future will be two per pair.

I apologize about this DD, it blew past some what i thought were significant resistance levels.

The unstoppable uptrend

OK.

Seems I noticed your DD a bit late this afternoon, cause I was concentrated at my own DD, struggling with the EURUSD pair. Seems that since monday (wasn't it supposed to be a "quiet" bank holiday in all the majour countries?) the strongest bullish trend of the year has started with force, and no real reverse is in sight yet, just little dips.

Think we somehow have to manage ourselves to get out of this maze.

I think it's a good idea to limit to a maximum of 2 operations pair pair. It'll be easier to keep control. Fortunately, these situations do not happen often over the year (at least I hope so...)

I'm glad you're still taking care of us, and will end like I did a few times across this thread:

Go, go Piphunter, Go! :-)

Cheers,

Chris

chk56:
OK.

Seems I noticed your DD a bit late this afternoon, cause I was concentrated at my own DD, struggling with the EURUSD pair. Seems that since monday (wasn't it supposed to be a "quiet" bank holiday in all the majour countries?) the strongest bullish trend of the year has started with force, and no real reverse is in sight yet, just little dips.

Think we somehow have to manage ourselves to get out of this maze.

I think it's a good idea to limit to a maximum of 2 operations pair pair. It'll be easier to keep control. Fortunately, these situations do not happen often over the year (at least I hope so...)

I'm glad you're still taking care of us, and will end like I did a few times across this thread:

Go, go Piphunter, Go! :-)

Cheers,

Chris

thanks for the support,

Yeah all the pairs goin for a big run. First time in a few weeks i've been in DD. Fall is definitely back. Time to adjust for it. I do recommend if anyone uncomfortable with current DD to close it off. Its due for a retrace, just don't know when. its got room to go another 100 pips up before any major resistance. ( which is a few hundred dollars if yer trading minis) I just hate to keep hedging and closing them in negative... price action was very unpredicatable as usual on thurs/friday.

Again, future trades will be limited to number of open trades and stops will be used.

closed all trades for a loss. signal is about -100 bucks for the month if you trade minis. sorry for the loss. this long consolidation is gonna break out big and i can't a good read where it could break out.

I will improve the signal, next time max 2 open trades per pair traded.

Big moves, big silence. Do you plan something with your signals the background?

Sorry, haven't been in the forum for awhile, I've been busy with my private signal. I'm currently tweaking signal... its just not up to par yet. I don't want to sent signals to subs that I'm upgrading and testing. I'm trying to program a method that prevents too many multiple orders and will reverse sooner on a trend change. Plus, ras hasn't fixed the security issues with their site. Last updated RAS EA kept giving me errors... so i got fed up and stopped using it.