Trading System by Xard777 - page 99

I sent you a e-mail.

Thanx.

xard777:
Can you email me the indicator to xard(AT)hotmail(DOT)co(DOT)uk

thanks

Xard777

Indi's & template

[ really like the iReg/iCog indys...using them on my own setup...

Xard777

-----------

could u pls tell me the page & link no. so that i can download the template

& indicators for my use. thx in adv.

radiant

25 feb 10

nice........

100 day daily range.......

break ....

4h tf gan wave +elliot wave.....maybe..

just share info only......

god bless u all............

Still doing good. At least in trending. Will see in ranging.

250 more little pips booked....

Files:
box_2.gif  17 kb

got a stupid strategy for discussion -- it is about hedging , after ENTRY -- (so that we don't have to watch it , all the time)

after I enter -- no matter , whether I am winning or losing

I set a HEDGE (future limit order) at exact same price of what I enter -- i.e. if my pice HIT AGAIN, I will be ZERO -- if I close 2 position at once

i.e. allow 45 min to get it run (then it will end up with profit or loss) and set a hedge of limit order ( during 45 min to 90 min) for a future ENTRY of OPPOSITE DIRECTION

the objective -- if we enter the wrong time -- we could correct it at a later time , if we could get out at ZERO profit/ loss

what do you think -- for E/ U or G/J

xx3xxx:
got a stupid strategy for discussion -- it is about hedging , after ENTRY -- (so that we don't have to watch it , all the time)

after I enter -- no matter , whether I am winning or losing

I set a HEDGE (future limit order) at exact same price of what I enter -- i.e. if my pice HIT AGAIN, I will be ZERO -- if I close 2 position at once

i.e. allow 45 min to get it run (then it will end up with profit or loss) and set a hedge of limit order ( during 45 min to 90 min) for a future ENTRY of OPPOSITE DIRECTION

what do you think -- for E/ U or G/J

Best thing is to try it demo in real time.

That way you will get the closest result possible to live trade. Try it and share with us your results. Usually, in the process you will find ways to make it (more) profitable. If not, dropped and search for other method.

Usually, the best to do is to take developed trading strategies (there are some good ones in this forum) and adapt them to your trading stile, trying to improve them. In the process, you will find yourself dropping and adding indicators, probably ending with something new, YOURS.

But there is not enough. The search (adding and dropping indicators and rules, developing) will help you to understand the behavior of the pair. So, one of the best thing to do is to first trade one pair, to deeply know it (you don't need more to bring the bread to the table). Then, you can try with others. Maybe you will end needing no indicators at all, or only one or two (just for mind confort).

nice fx newbie....

u should to be fxpro...

anyway...we need 1000 smile.

god bless u all....

TV show-- you know you can dance

in the disco, everyone know that -- we should know we can't dance

investment language

-- buy : means everyone hold

-- HOLD : means sell

therefore

when we expect as break of trendline or sth new happening now -- usually, TREND just continue -- i.e. re-entry point

when we see that U-turn finally occur -- usually, STOP : consolidation is expected, then , probably trend still continue

i.e. U-turn seldom happen -- we should think like that

-- I think my RESET strategy could help us to plan out trade during imminent breakout period, -- if it does not work out, we still have a possibility of getting out un-hurt rather than have a big win or big loss-- so I think it is worthwhile to try - esp for newbie that got lot of hesitation after ENTRY

I decided to total change in entrant strategy (template shown) - after many months of testing on low volatility chfjpy

i.e. some Universal sign NOTICED

but the volatility and the possible SL or repaint of the extremities DOTS may not yield successful strategy

did not try on high volatility pair, such as GBP/chf

probably need some viable explanation