Trading System by Xard777 - page 98

fxnewbie:
Yes.

Is to remind me I allways have to be humble.

Everyday give the chance to learn something new.

One day you'll become as humble as me son....

Pava:
One day you'll become as humble as me son....

I hope so, Mom....

fxnewbie:
I hope so, Mom....

JaJaJa......

what you said - inspire me to set myself towards USA trading hours, and don't watch my open positions closely -- will have a go [[ try it on WED , still tough, have to do trading, without hesitation , end up losing -150 demo US dollar instead -- latest -53 to -200 demo USD, ]]

if someone got a viable and profit proven ENTRY strategy, can you put my the Screen capture here and share with us ?

Dear Xard.

When the arrows stop to appear means the indicator (ChaosENTRY) is not working anymore OR is only a visual problem?

I'm asking because i'm going to code this strategy, and if the indicator stop to run, i need to try to fix it before.

Rgds.

xard777:
PS sometimes the arrows need reset (especially if you have been jumping from template to template), don't worry, all you need to do is change from your current timeframe to five minutes then back to your current timeframe again and the arrows will now be fine.

By the way.

I'm testing WealthBodySystem v.6 for 15 days on Cable in my mini live account and getting great results.

I only add the i-reg channel i shared some posts ago.

Thanx Xard and folks for make this topic.

Boyens:
Dear Xard.

When the arrows stop to appear means the indicator (ChaosENTRY) is not working anymore OR is only a visual problem?

I'm asking because i'm going to code this strategy, and if the indicator stop to run, i need to try to fix it before.

Rgds.

Can you email me the indicator to xard(AT)hotmail(DOT)co(DOT)uk

thanks

Xard777

Boyens:
By the way.

I'm testing WealthBodySystem v.6 for 15 days on Cable in my mini live account and getting great results.

I only add the i-reg channel i shared some posts ago.

Thanx Xard and folks for make this topic.

I really like the iReg/iCog indys...using them on my own setup...

Xard777

Is the CHAOSENTER, who's in the first post.

xard777:
Can you email me the indicator to xard(AT)hotmail(DOT)co(DOT)uk

thanks

Xard777

I'm using the i-reg i posted before on H4 to see with i should wait for longs or shorts, and then i wait your system in M5 give me the signal.

xard777:
I really like the iReg/iCog indys...using them on my own setup... Xard777