Trading System by Xard777 - page 364

xard777:

I use this MA setting with the FFx_Universal_Strength_Meter...

Once you set your settings remember to save your chart template in order to keep your settings 

All the best

Xard777 

Hi XARD, AGAIN bad day two times tried on GBP/AUD with loss 0f 500 and 300 points it didn't help me i don't know where is the problem may be time frame problem. xard could you please tell me exact entry and exit point of yours if possible or choosing pair technique bcoz in the morning setup there is limited pairs.

rajivkaushik1o:

GBPAUD BIAS is Down off thr y38 dashed line on the 1hr & 15m charts.

The Daily chart is Down so we look to enter on down moves in either 1hr or 15 min charts.

Can you see both down moves off the y38 dashed line???

All the best

Xard777 

Files:

xard777:

GBPAUD BIAS is Down off thr y38 dashed line on the 1hr & 15m charts.

The Daily chart is Down so we look to enter on down moves in either 1hr or 15 min charts.

Can you see both down moves off the y38 dashed line???

All the best

Xard777 

Please find my bad trade history after first trade loss i tried to find some other pair and after few hours i found again GBPAUD and see what happened.
Files:
bad trade.PNG  107 kb

rajivkaushik1o:
Please find my bad trade history after first trade loss i tried to find some other pair and after few hours i found again GBPAUD and see what happened.

If you trade trends you have to keep cool when retracements occur. Try also to stay out of consolidations and look for basic Price Action patterns as Double/Triple Bottom/Top. In the middle of your chart the price touches three times the 4/8 line. That means the market isn't interested in higher prices and goes shortly back into the trend, but actually it is exhausted and a new consolidation will begin - see also Elliot wave 5. Never overtrade trends.

You don't need to be sad, these are typical beginner fails ;)

krelian99:

If you trade trends you have to keep cool when retracements occur. Try also to stay out of consolidations and look for basic Price Action patterns as Double/Triple Bottom/Top. In the middle of your chart the price touches three times the 4/8 line. That means the market isn't interested in higher prices and goes shortly back into the trend, but actually it is exhausted and a new consolidation will begin - see also Elliot wave 5. Never overtrade trends.

You don't need to be sad, these are typical beginner fails ;)

Thanks Krelian99 for the comment . really informative was looking for these types of comment really a great advice.you are understanding my mistakes completely. is there anything like reading material you got what you are saying which is helpful to me for removing these mistakes and also for murrey math information.

rajivkaushik1o:
Thanks Krelian99 for the comment . really informative was looking for these types of comment really a great advice.you are understanding my mistakes completely. is there anything like reading material you got what you are saying which is helpful to me for removing these mistakes and also for murrey math information.
He have a secret trading book in his head about 1000 pages but he never shared or lend that book to any but some times he throw few lines from that book,i guess he gathered and sum up that book from net in years learning.

mntiwana:
He have a secret trading book in his head about 1000 pages but he never shared or lend that book to any but some times he throw few lines from that book,i guess he gathered and sum up that book from net in years learning.

Hello mntiwana well not a quite good answer but Actually i didn't ask you so plz let krelian99 answer this and whatever his answer is this site is for learning and sharing.when u wrote this answer u should think of xard777 at least one time a great example of generosity. he helps everybody and would request u to help if you can.

mntiwana:

lol, no, much less than 1000 pages. Actually, now I read a book about trading psychology (Norman Welz) in German (the first useful in German at all) and on one page he says that you need a slim system. To mess the chart with more and more indicators brings no advantage, only uncertainty. I'm absolutely d'accord with it. Maybe one day I should write also a book :)

rajivkaushik1o yes, you have to read and search the net longer. I read here and there about Head&Shoulders, pennants, wimps and tried it some hours on charts. One good example is Rayner and his videos. The following two are really good.

krelian99:

lol, no, much less than 1000 pages. Actually, now I read a book about trading psychology (Norman Welz) in German (the first useful in German at all) and on one page he says that you need a slim system. To mess the chart with more and more indicators brings no advantage, only uncertainty. I'm absolutely d'accord with it. Maybe one day I should write also a book :)

rajivkaushik1o yes, you have to read and search the net longer. I read here and there about Head&Shoulders, pennants, wimps and tried it some hours on charts. One good example is Rayner and his videos. The following two are really good.

krelian99 Really a Big Big Thanks to you for the videos and Keywords. yes you are right i have to read and search net longer (Rome was not built in a day). Anyway you gave alot to me for searching in the weekend.

rajivkaushik1o:

Man,you misunderstood me,i said you same thing as krelian but with other words.

and i am sharing my part what i can but i am not having such pages as krelian or xard because i am same to you a leaner,be happy and optimistic :)